Unity - Termine [v1.7] [Starvy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ammonchip

oo boy this is gona be a rly good, keep updating it, try adding some minigame mechanic to make the victum confess and take information, and don't forget the sauce, the sauce is aways needed Lol, grat work keep it up
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Weeb34

A really good game if you're into this kind of femdom.
    dev is consistent and adds good contenct often.
    animatios are good and I like that the game is voiced, this was a big turn on for me.
    overall a very good game but only if you're into this kind of stuff, people who aren't won't enjoy it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zekapa

Outstanding game, quality updates with requested features and attentiveness to feedback, communicative developer.
    Runs somewhat groggily on older machines. Content is A+ for its genre and tags. Clever usage of AI VA.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Zorack

It looks good; everything is smooth and the animations when switching between poses are extremely fluid. Having voiced lines for the characters makes it so much more interesting.
    Top-tier game for an underrepresented fetish.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

boredman110

v 1.5

Disclaimer: I am not the target audience for this game, so I'm going to try to be as unbiased as possible.

Termine sets out what is promises to do: female domination w/ neck snapping. A rather niche fetish but admittedly this game does it pretty well. Whether you want to play neck snapping simulator 2023 or sadist simulator 2023, this game allows you to play with the victims however you want. Characters even have different voicelines depending on how the victims are doing.

That said, it's obviously still a WIP game; Only agressors can change clothes, keybinds are not in the game and needed to be found in the readme, you can't change characters unless you close the game, and some features feel unfinished or underutilized (interrogation scenes aren't really interrogations, a lot of actions still deplete oxygen despite that I don't want to, botched neck snaps are only available in specific positions, etc.). These issues are likely to be addressed in later updates, but right now it still feels constraining on what's available or allowed.

Due to the nature of the game, H content is also lacking. I'm aware that's likely either by design and/or still being in development, but currently the only "H scenes" is facesitting. There are other erotic positions such as scissor & breast smothering, but those are more in line with the strangling theme rather than erotic.

As the front page stated: This is meant for people with niche fetishes, so I can't gripe too much since I'm personally not into neck snapping, which is this game's entire premise. That said, there's also potential for an extreme femdom simulator here that could rival Under the Witch in terms of H-content. Until then, I'll keep an eye on this game. Because if they can make a neck snapping erotic game at this level of quality, I' m intrigued enough to see what else they bring to the table.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

FlinkRixxx

Best femdom game ever. Has multiple different characters, with great voicing and so many voice lines. The animation is amazing and the experience is really well designed. The UI and controls are responsive and fantastic.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

The quality of animation is excellent, snapping necks never felt better. A few additions for more variety would do it good, but in its current state, it delivers a satisfactory experience. Looking forward to future projects and the polished product.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

damnson1111

I really enjoyed the game. It's kind of a simulation game where you control the girl to annihilate some mooks' neck. It isn't full out conventionally sexual but you can really see that a lot of care has been put into the animation and the dialogues.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

GrimzySatire

One of the best femdom games out there and its one that impressed me from the start. The animations are high quality, the character models are incredibly well made and good looking (as you can see from the images posted on the main post for this version from Starvy haha), and its only getting better and bigger. Its worth your time if you're interested in this kinda stuff, and if you ask me its worth supporting the game financially as well because it allows for stuff like this to continue growing. If you havent played it yet, stop not playing it.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

OneMightyRedFruit

I typically don't write reviews, but I had to make an account here just because of this game. Also excuse my broken English.

It's hard to start somewhere, because this game doesn't have a story or a tutorial it walks you through. It's essentially a femdom sandbox game. You pick an aggressor and a victim (which at the time of writing this review is the generic female or male NPC), then have fun with putting them through various holds.

One of the best things about this game is the animation and the voice acting, as well as the overall Genshin setting which I know is attractive to most and quite popular. The aggressors are also highly customizable so anyone who wanted to see how Mona's thighs looked without pantyhose is in for a treat.

The holds are quite varied, and the developer continues adding new ones with each update, which is a big plus for me. There's polls going on over at his Patreon, which I highly encourage you sub to since a game like this only comes around once in a lifetime.

Oh, and also, he adds new girls too.

ciao
  11. 5.00 star(s)

GlintThrow229

An incredible and very exciting project that any fans of headscissors, smothering and neckbreaks done by gorgeous anime women will absolutely love. Huge recommend. I can't wait for more lines and the interrogation aspect to be fully implemented in the future. You guys deserve so much more attention than you get now
  12. 5.00 star(s)

tokie69

Great game. Great blend of awesome animation and sequencing and programming. I really liked the facesitting. It was really well done. Awesome voice work too! I came immediately.

Give them all your money:)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Kuki Shinobu

Graphics:Simply wonderful,especially the facial expressions,since it gave a real soul to this game.The creator really used Unity's potential to it's max didn't he?. I mean just look at the environment,look at the models and how they react each situation perfectly.I specifically loved the face expressions,especially when Kuki suffocates the lights of her poor victim with her butt.Her face looked so happy aww

Fetishs:If you love to see a weak girl who gets dominated by a hot ninja chick(Kuki Shinobu fom Genshin Impact) who can suffocate her to death with her butt,and can also crush her neck in an instant,then this is your game ^^

Some advices to the creator:Well to be honest,game is already in a good shape and has a very nice gameplay.We can easily choke the victim to death and can snap her neck in mutiple ways,but how about we can also play the victim as well? Like,as a victim,we can try to escape from Kuki's deadly thights before our oxygen bar depletes,or before Kuki decides to snap our neck.Same with playing as Kuki,since it's so easy to kill her victim,and she never tries to struggle to free herself,I mean she seems like struggling,but she never succeeds so it's kinda meaningless to even play sometimes(Besides fapping while seeing the victim suffer of course haha)

Voice Acting:So sexy that it makes submissives like us to become horny as hell lmfao!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

TheLastLad

Pros
    - Head scissoring
    - Multiple viewing angles / free moving and positioning camera
    - Dialogue

Cons
    - Is for some reason a little intensive, options to lower graphics/ optimization would be good.
    - Early stages

Overall a neat little game for femdom lovers. Excited to see where this goes with new positions, clothes and being able to play as the male character.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

gamwezs

This game is very simple but it is amazing, the models are fantastic, the animations are incredibly smooth, and it has several different camera angles including a POV angle. As I'm sure you can tell by the title it appeals to a very specific fetish and if you don't have that fetish there won't be much here for you, but if you like headscissors then you're in for a treat.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Gaym

This Game is excellent for the right people.

as someone who loves getting dominated by hot Ninja girls with thicc thighs, this is truly a game deserving of 5 stars. Graphics are amazing, animation is amazing, its voice acted too.

Now we just need seggs in hopefully future updates.

Honorable mentions: ᵍʳᵉᵍ