4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
Another good update Starvy! I hope to see more Genshin characters in the game as well (please let it be hu tao^^ hehe) You can also add Makima too, I think she would be suitable for this game since she is quite sadistic and manipulative and she makes everyone her slave ehm! her workers sorry! ^^ Also I see that you are earning more money each day good for you Starvy, I hope you will earn even more money than you are now. And I hope you will add more gameplay to this game in the future. I have already given you my ideas and hopefully, you will create even better ideas about gameplay than mine Starvy :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy
Apr 28, 2018
Can't play the free roam version anymore. I switched the graphics from low to ultra and it ended up zooming in on the menu which now prevents me from changing anything. Exited the game and re-opened it and it stayed zoomed in.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
theres already female victim
just play the game
He means for the free roam mode. Earlier people were discussing about having the victim potentially turn the tables on you during that mode, and the developer mentioned, besides all the technical work, their dislike for m x f domination as opposed to f x m. See a couple of posts above, someone has the full quote.

vapefruit650

Mar 22, 2021
To be able to implement this solution though, I'd need to find someone who has some Blender knowledge and is able to re-rig both the current aggressor girl models and the future aggressive NPC models to have the same rig as the current victim models. Without this, neither aggressors nor aggressive NPCs will be able to play the victim role in holds since the victim side of the hold animations won't be compatible with their rigs (bone structures).

If anybody who reads this has 3D model rigging/re-rigging knowledge and is willing to help, please send me a DM. I'm willing to pay for this as well since the alternative is looking for someone on Fiverr who can do it, which will probably end up costing quite a bit more.
If you're still looking for someone I have some exp and could at least take a look.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Termine-1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
If you don't like the dominant party being a male, would it be too much of a grand pain in the ass to add female victims for reversals or something?
(I know it probably is, but, just felt like floating it out there anyway.)
It would indeed be quite a grand pain in the ass to implement that feature, in the sense that it'd be a lot of work. But I'd gladly do it if I could. The problem is accomplishing this would require a couple of skills I don't have and am completely unfamiliar with (rigging/re-rigging).

I could try and learn, but if my time as a game dev has taught me anything it's that one person can't do everything. Having the right people take care of the right things is very important if you don't want to end up overworked with an undercooked product.

To that effect, I've been looking for a "3D Blender stuff guy" to depend on for some time now, and I might've found a couple promising leads. The guy who made this update's Yelan outfit being one of them, but we'll see how it goes.

To summarize: I do want to implement something similar to what is being requested over and over; I'm not able to yet, but I'm trying to make it possible.

Thanks for the suggestion! It's great to see people sharing their ideas for the game, this kind of stuff makes a dev happy.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Can't play the free roam version anymore. I switched the graphics from low to ultra and it ended up zooming in on the menu which now prevents me from changing anything. Exited the game and re-opened it and it stayed zoomed in.
Go to either your C: or D: drives and look for a folder named: "MyNewGame", once you find it, go inside and open "TermineSettings.xml", open it with notepad and change the resolution to something fitting.

u6000

Apr 5, 2017
Been looking into it, gonna have to buy myself a VR headset soon...
Please just make sure it works properly with Index, not just Oculus. I think many people would be willing to test it if it comes down to it. Currently the first person views include camera movement and I think it would be good if the VR version would have it too, at least as an option you can toggle because that can cause a pretty bad motion sickness in VR. I've been looking forwards to it for a long time.

• Thinking Face

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
This has happened before and has been fixed:

When I was in the clothing options for a character. Regardless of whether I change something or not and then go back to the selection menu with [R], the game hangs. At least the mouse pointer doesn't move.

If I was NOT in the clothing options and press [R], the selection menu works normally.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
This has happened before and has been fixed:

When I was in the clothing options for a character. Regardless of whether I change something or not and then go back to the selection menu with [R], the game hangs. At least the mouse pointer doesn't move.

If I was NOT in the clothing options and press [R], the selection menu works normally.
My bad, looks like I forgot to always unlock the cursor whenever the scene is reset - will fix this very soon. Ty for the bug report.

Reactions: Laritas

JiferHybird

Dec 2, 2022
would suggest the addition of more Hoyoverse franchise girls if possible(Honkai impact players, are out there in the dark....)

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
i click this every time i see it in recently updated to see if any penetration was added, only to be left tragically disappointed.

Reactions: axton210
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes