4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

ArcaneDraco

Jun 17, 2019
is there a way to modify where the camera is while in pov, whenever it goes into a facesit, the camera seems to shift down to about where the bottoms nose or mouth would be.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
I can't WAIT for Dehya. I mean, it's only logical right? After Eula and Yelan? Right? Tell me I'm not overdosing on copium.
Can't wait for Dehya either, she's been my favorite for a while. The community doesn't seem to agree though (she's been an option in the last 2 polls already) >_>

Reactions: papey

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Can't wait for Dehya either, she's been my favorite for a while. The community doesn't seem to agree though (she's been an option in the last 2 polls already) >_>
If you want to add dehya go right ahead its your game that you're making so you can do whatever you want tbh XD. Also can you add an option to where when the free camera is enabled that it can have the ability be moved slower by pressing shift?

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Great work. If it wasn't already suggested as a potential addition, it would be nice to have feet related humiliation, such as this animation (NSFW, handjob included in the link). It could be forced sniffing with the victim squirming underneath as the feet are pressed/rubbed against the face, thus decreasing the oxygen bar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: papey

KangRandom

Jul 17, 2022
Is there a way to view video gallery? Sadly I'm on android :')

Edit: nvm I found the v1.5 android version from your deviantart. Best femdom game ever. Thank you for making such masterpiece

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes