Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

MNGM

May 28, 2017
Are the dreams all the interactions with the girls? Is it possible to talk with them after the begining?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Are the dreams all the interactions with the girls? Is it possible to talk with them after the begining?
That's all in 1.04. There is a random(non-sexual) event with Meghan if you walk the halls at school. Next update will focus on the school, predominantly trainer-style mind control stuff with Meghan.

Is there a scene list? just to know if I missed something...
Not in game yet. Next update will have objectives(i.e. quests) and achievements to let you know if you've seen all of the worthwhile scenes in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: selectivepaperclip

JustABox

Filebox.moe
Feb 11, 2017
Massive improvement on the model, looking good.

You can unpack the RPA and take a look.
Maybe explain how to unpack it :p

That's all in 1.04. There is a random(non-sexual) event with Meghan if you walk the halls at school. Next update will focus on the school, predominantly trainer-style mind control stuff with Meghan.

Not in game yet. Next update will have objectives(i.e. quests) and achievements to let you know if you've seen all of the worthwhile scenes in the game.
Megahn is already my fav :p

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There's already a thread 0.0

Reactions: seyfer110

JustABox

Filebox.moe
Feb 11, 2017
Yeah, with an dead download link and a link that has more ads than my browser ever saw before. lol
Maybe edit the main thread. Not anyone who is searching for a quick answer is willed to click thru an entire thread :D

Minotaurus

May 30, 2017
when its come next? Its a nice one DOWNLOAD fast XD^

and how the fuck can i make money?
you can only fuck the Wife? how boring nice fuck scene but dosent mather wife are ugly XD

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
According to numerous studies, Jessica Alba is the golden ratio of feminine facial beauty. If only it was as easy to copy paste her face as it was to reuse the same 3 Daz models that are in everything.
I've heard that was shania twain

Reactions: groove888

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I'm glad you like it.

Not in this version. I actually have an animation almost completed from a few weeks ago for this scene. It needs polished but I'll try to get some of it into the next release.

0.0.000001 Ren'Py Daz is too much of a meme so I started at 1.0.
how do you fuck the wife?

Flint

Apr 14, 2017
You need to buy pill from shady dealer. When you use it, wife says no sex without condom.
This unlocks condoms in shop.
When you have condoms bought, you need to buy and use pill form the dealer.

Reactions: jackkane

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
irredeemable this is a very promising game so far! I love the premise and I see good things happening as more scenes are developed to further train/corrupt the girls (especially daughter and those in your class)

The 3d renderings look good (daughter and Meghan look promising)

the sarcastic, almost fraternity-like humor are much appreciated - keep those coming.

suggestions:
1) should thermostat be destroyed after turning it up (after wife/daughter go to bed). I hope daughter sheds clothes with the thermostat destroyed
2) hoping you can stay and continue peeking on daughter showering (says scene not developed yet lol)
3) as echoed above, there has to be a way to make side income as you only get $50 as a teacher every week lol. those beers, condoms, and superstore items, as well as the pills you get will add up!
4) Other places to go using your car? Maybe cheerleading practice, after school activities (that Meghan girl sounds like a Type-A person, who stays after school for clubs and whatnot - I could see branching where you stay after school to further corrupt or help her)

Rob Din

Jun 3, 2017
where do you put this codes??

That one is a console command (Which I haven't figured out how to activate since 'Shift O' isn't working.

That being said if you want the utimate cheat just start the game a new and when it asks you what your credit card number is put in iddqd and it will give you 1k moneys and 100 depravity.

That will get you access to all of the available scenes within about a week.

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
The problem people are having with the looks of the wife is : her lips are to big like someone gave Angelina Jolie two fat lips. (That's to big.) Try to deflate them some.

May 24, 2017
Well it could have been DNCORNHOLIO the cheat code from Duke Nukem heheh
Good game for it time.
I also played Doom, Hexen, Heretic and Quake.
The Duke Nukem 3D I had, had level creator with it.

This game, Teacher's Pet. Has a lot of potential. But with the Title in mind, it has to be more on students in mind. Of course he should have fun with his wife and especially daughter since she is a student as well. Idea for this game, one on one for each girl or a group tutoring in the living room. The daughter would get her special tutoring in her room. That is the potential I see, but it is the authors decision.

Reactions: Rob Din
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes