Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
latest update from dev; hopefully v1.05 in the next week or so - looking forward to more content in this game!

Reactions: setter6

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
sometimes I don't know what to do with the different feedback I get.
What makes a game turn out great... stay true to YOUR vision. The minute you start reading feedback and trying to please the plebs, you lose your passion for the game that was driving you to begin with. YOU are the artist, fuck the critics, do what YOU want. Some feedback may offer something to consider, but don't kill your game with statistics to the point where you lose interest in making it.. (players want big boobed blonde anal sluts, hurr hurr) criticism can crush your spirit, if you let it.
And when the money starts rolling in... don't let that change you either. once you lose that "starving artist" factor, it's hard to ever get it back.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
What makes a game turn out great... stay true to YOUR vision. The minute you start reading feedback and trying to please the plebs, you lose your passion for the game that was driving you to begin with. YOU are the artist, fuck the critics, do what YOU want. Some feedback may offer something to consider, but don't kill your game with statistics to the point where you lose interest in making it.. (players want big boobed blonde anal sluts, hurr hurr) criticism can crush your spirit, if you let it.
And when the money starts rolling in... don't let that change you either. once you lose that "starving artist" factor, it's hard to ever get it back.
Very well said polywog!!

Reactions: Intima and veeral

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm looking forward to the "shopping" scene with the daughter but I'm hoping it's something tame like buying her a new conservative dress or even swimsuit as opposed to being that creepy dad buying her underwear. slow burn sounds like a good branch if you want to eventually corrupt daughter.

agree w polywog on all counts- I really enjoy the premise and dry humor and am anticipating each release with great interest :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
dev just posted that version 1.1 is now available to $10 patrons. $5 patrons get it 6/11 and it'll be free to non-patrons after that. looking forward to seeing what he added/fixed this time around!

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
am i the only one here who is old enough to know that 'iddqd' was the cheat code for the original Doom and Doom II?
I thought the code looked familiar but I had totally forgot it was from those.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is public version 1.1 going to be uploaded pretty soon today like the rest of the paid updates? Or are the public releases not going to be uploaded as quick?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is public version 1.1 going to be uploaded pretty soon today like the rest of the paid updates? Or are the public releases not going to be uploaded as quick?
The plan is to eventually settle into more of f a monthly release schedule, which each prior release being free to the public. Right now I feel like the content is too light to support that, in addition to being lots of stuff from the core game that needs improvement that I want all versions to have. So I'm pushing out updates as fast as I can and getting to the public as fast as I can.

That doesn't mean I'm going to slow down in the future, you'll just see more substantial updates with more time between.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
The plan is to eventually settle into more of f a monthly release schedule, which each prior release being free to the public. Right now I feel like the content is too light to support that, in addition to being lots of stuff from the core game that needs improvement that I want all versions to have. So I'm pushing out updates as fast as I can and getting to the public as fast as I can.

That doesn't mean I'm going to slow down in the future, you'll just see more substantial updates with more time between.
dat daughter:winkytongue:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes