Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Is there any progression in corruption of characters or is it like "Hello, I just learned your name, let's have sex" kinda boring scenario?
There's not enough content to be sure. Given the atmosphere of the game right now, it's probably not going to be too deep (and that's not a bad thing). I can see it being something like . More fun/comedy oriented and light on the drama. The erotic gaming scene is sorely lacking in good comedies, so I'm pretty hopeful that it doesn't get abandoned.

Reactions: smokeroom

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
There's not enough content to be sure. Given the atmosphere of the game right now, it's probably not going to be too deep (and that's not a bad thing). I can see it being something like . More fun/comedy oriented and light on the drama. The erotic gaming scene is sorely lacking in good comedies, so I'm pretty hopeful that it doesn't get abandoned.
OK thanks. Though it having comedy isn't an obstacle of it having a good sense of progression as an erotica/gameplay feature. :)

Reactions: jpsimon

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Not being a console guru, what do I need to enter to increase money or stats?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Not being a console guru, what do I need to enter to increase money or stats?
At this state in the game, there's really not any stats worth changing since none of the girls are hashed out. The cheat quoted below will cover everything you can encounter in v1.03 that you'd want to change.

Enter "iddqd" as your credit card number during the game start to activate a cheat mode:
Depravity = 100
Money = 9999
Items don't consume themselves on use

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
There's not enough content to be sure. Given the atmosphere of the game right now, it's probably not going to be too deep (and that's not a bad thing). I
You'd be surprised. I mean the game is ultimately a comedy, I made that clear very early on, but there will be depth to the characters and progression. I'm not trying to make you play Dating My Daughter x4 but the girls will require progress and will remain true to character.

The rule is that the player can create absurd situations and do and say awful things, but the other (real) characters have to play it straight.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndigoHawk

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
dang this game is pretty funny and enjoyable. gonna look out for this one as well.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
@irredeemable I hope you didn't mind me posting your game here. After playing it and seeing it hadn't already been posted, I thought it definitely needed to be brought to the attention of others. Anyway, top stuff bud, keep it up.

Reactions: Muff Diver

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Not bad but what's with the Mosaic face?
Trying to capture that pixel art market.

She will have a face in the next update, though.

@irredeemable I hope you didn't mind me posting your game here. After playing it and seeing it hadn't already been posted, I thought it definitely needed to be brought to the attention of others. Anyway, top stuff bud, keep it up.
Don't mind at all, thanks!

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
am i the only one here who is old enough to know that 'iddqd' was the cheat code for the original Doom and Doom II?
Nope... just the one that wants to feel that old.... I remembered it was from an old game I played... myself... just forgot in my old age... that it was from Doom

Reactions: Taco6696

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Heh. I was poking around in the extracted files. Doom throwbacks. Enter "iddqd" as your credit card number during the game start to activate a cheat mode:
Depravity = 100
Money = 9999
Items don't consume themselves on use
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm liking your profile pic, the feels :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: jpsimon
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes