Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Plzstop

Sep 5, 2017
OH MY GOD I WAS PLAYING THE OLD VERSION THE WHOLE TIME AND NOT THE 1.99999... VERSION

I'm so sorry for people who tried to help me with my questions, and people I'm upsetting with all caps but this was a hug and stupid revelation

paladin07

May 28, 2017
posted

First of all: here, have a still from the new "remastered" (read: extendend and almost completely unrecognizable) Kaitlyn dream animation.

On to business--for those of you who are new and may have missed my reply below: "tomorrow" means "after I get up tomorrow and before I go to sleep." Yes, I'm still going to release the game on that timetable.

It's 7:45PM here and I woke up around 10:00AM. I'm not sure that clarifies anything for anyone so I'll just say I'm working hard to get it out as soon as possible, if only for my own sanity.

Oh, and just to remind everyone: the release will be rolled out as dictated in the rewards section. So $20+ patrons will get first access, etc.

Back to work, see you soon. xoxo
..........................................end of Deem's post.............
Edit 1: Man, Kaitlyn really looks hotter in this animation than she did in the first. Her face was kinda fugly in the original. I love blondes, so I always hated that she looked off in the dream. Kaitlyn and the D/FES are my favorites. Meghan looks a lot hotter naked or in that dress she wore to the dance than she does in her school clothes, though.
Edit 2: P.S. He said at about 2:45 EST that it was 7:45 pm where he is, so that means, he's in GMT time (England's time zone). So, hopefully, in the next couple of hours it will be out for his $20 patreons (and here shortly thereafter).

titit

Jul 27, 2017
kaitlyn got bigger titties now? not very happy with that since she was the only one with smaller breasts

can't blame irredeemable though since kaitlyn got him into trouble to begin with, like her new face at least
I've always thought Sara's is the smallest of them all, maybe I'm wrong =S. Agree with the new face, she looks way better this time

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
kaitlyn got bigger titties now? not very happy with that since she was the only one with smaller breasts

can't blame irredeemable though since kaitlyn got him into trouble to begin with, like her new face at least

Lips are still a bit off like the others, but the face as a whole looks really good.

Nov 24, 2017
Meghan looks a lot hotter naked or in that dress she wore to the dance than she does in her school clothes, though.
Yup, yup. She deliberately dresses down in class because she's insecure with her looks and she sounds like she has an abusive father that would not approve of her dressing attractively.

Meghan is definitely my favorite.

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Tried to start this game but I get a long error saying TP.exe could not open. Is this a common issue? I couldn't find anyone else talking about this.

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
You've almost 500 posts in here, should've learned how to read from immersion by now.
It is quite possible that Censorship is the reason a Developer would abandon a game. Throughout history, many writers and artists have abandoned their craft because of censorship, rather than be subjected to civil and criminal penalties. Please stop the idiocy about politics, as this is a site for adult games.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016

She always had that size, the sports bra made them look smaller.

Reactions: paladin07

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
Tried to start this game but I get a long error saying TP.exe could not open. Is this a common issue? I couldn't find anyone else talking about this.
Probably every one of the last 20 pages have at least one post of this same problem. Try renaming the folder to TP or something that doesn't contain any special characters. That seems to solve the problem.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
If it's a joke, it's a poorly timed one.

Mad props to him for him and keeping on with it after all the shit he's had to deal with the last few months. But he's at... what? Third release date for this release where notification of a delay hasn't gone out until the day before release? Or the day OF release with the 'oh, yeah, it's nowhere near ready'.

Doing a "Oh, it'll release when it's done, lol, which might be never," joke now though? I dunno, I'm sure it could be funny to him, but it just strikes me as something he could have saved to be amusing for 2.1.
Of course it was a joke. And timing has nothing to do with it as he clarified everything in the actual post. That tag is nerve-wrecking only for those who can't see the post, i.e. don't contribute. Going all "how dare he" makes me feel like you're getting pissed about something you haven't put a dime on.

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
Its already been explained multiple times that pills have now been removed from the game, the new version of the game is an alpha for a reboot in a way. It is also explained on the front page of thread.
Sorry new guy here on the forum. Really didnt see the explenations or the front page notice

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes