Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Been holding that nut for a while now, I just hope there won't be another delay. This and My New Life have my full attention today.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
She always had that size, the sports bra made them look smaller.
it might be the angle of the picture that gave me the impression, I've looked now and she has bigger titties than I remembered, but smaller than the average of the game anyway

I've always thought Sara's is the smallest of them all, maybe I'm wrong =S. Agree with the new face, she looks way better this time
Sara has a bigger size than D, the biggest are megan's, and kaitlyn are the smallest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zioner35

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Irredeemable updated his post at 11:20 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time or 6:20 a.m. eastern standard time to say that he was still up and still working. I have a feeling it may be 6 or 12 hours before it's out.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
it might be the angle of the picture that gave me the impression, I've looked now and she has bigger titties than I remembered, but smaller than the average of the game anyway

Sara has a bigger size than D, the biggest are megan's, and kaitlyn are the smallest
The lighting in Kait's pic plays a role, plus she's further away than the other girls POV-wise.

I attached a sideview from the same render deem uploaded to Patreon. He might bitchslap me for sharing, but these are the same boobs as in the lockerroom in different light.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017

is there a way to get kait without being an asshole?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
The lighting in Kait's pic plays a role, plus she's further away than the other girls POV-wise.

I attached a sideview from the same render deem uploaded to Patreon. He might bitchslap me for sharing, but these are the same boobs as in the lockerroom in different light.
i like the new Kait. she's kinda hot now. I'll move her up to #3 behind Meghan and D (FES)

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Just a couple of hours ago Deem posted that he was going to upload something that was still not in Finished shape and then hopefully by the end of today he would be able to upload the actual 2.0. He said there's going to be a few imperfect animations and a few missing renders in the version he's going to upload in the next couple of hours.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Here you go, you ungrateful pirates:
IMHO it's pointless to be stressing about it now, a little more time won't make a difference. I myself will wait for proper "2.0 Director's Cut", rather than this "ASAP version".
I would have posted this if I could but I'm in my car and can't cut and paste very well from my phone

Reactions: atlas114

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not trying to be that guy again, but why does everyone even bother with estimations anyway? It's not like you could count on any of them for the last 5 times or so, just wait for the bomb to drop when it's finished, this way it'll spare everybody a lot of grief and disappointment.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Not trying to be that guy again, but why does everyone even bother with estimations anyway? It's not like you could count on any of them for the last 5 times or so, just wait for the bomb to drop when it's finished, this way it'll spare everybody a lot of grief and disappointment.
I've been staying out of the drama of this thread. I have been a patron of deem for a while and am patiently waiting for the 2.0 (LOL at the guy who said this should be marked as abandoned despite it obviously being in development) but Deem really has shot himself in the foot over and over with all these release dates.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I've been staying out of the drama of this thread. I have been a patron of deem for a while and am patiently waiting for the 2.0 (LOL at the guy who said this should be marked as abandoned despite it obviously being in development) but Deem really has shot himself in the foot over and over with all these release dates.
agreed. it should have been more of a "it'll be out when it's good and ready".

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, pretty much that, but I'm surprised that he rakes in even more money than like a month before. I'd thought that would hurt his reputation a bit more, but seems like people still give him unwavering trust. I really hope for him that he delivers something that's worth the praise and money in advance, otherwise it might come back and bite him in the ass. And before some people start to scream bloody murder again, I hope that for himself and not for me since I'm just a filthy leecher anyway who's not allowed to voice an opinion or even have one in the first place. ;)

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Here you go, you ungrateful pirates:
IMHO it's pointless to be stressing about it now, a little more time won't make a difference. I myself will wait for proper "2.0 Director's Cut", rather than this "ASAP version".
Damn. He might want to just go to sleep and try to refresh his mind.
Sounds like he's probably been up over 24 hours at this point

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes