Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll wait until the patch is released. If DmD and DoD are released this weekend as well, I can wait.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Just an fyi, Deem has said 1.99x saves will NOT work with 2.0. Posting it now for the people who can read, though still fully expect 30 odd posts complaining about alpha saves not working in general release.
Thanks for reminding. I'm pretty sure I'm smart enough to have noticed it when the time comes, but judging by this thread, I'm sure there are people who can't say the same.
I'll wait until the patch is released. If DmD and DoD are released this weekend as well, I can wait.
Same here. I tried the alpha without it and let's just say the FES-thing didn't really do a thing for my thing. Everything was so off that someone might even say that it's there just to wait to be patched over. No one in here though, I'm sure about that. No sir.

Reactions: botc76

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
It doesn't bother me about the FES swap, I actually like the humor in her introduction now... However, whatever revs your engine man. Can we get a patch to estrange the wife? Like you know a nice tour of Haiti, Conan says it's nice there.

killer24

Oct 20, 2017
Actually didn't mind the FES as much as I thought I would. Will probably just stick with it. That said, I wish I would have just waited for 2.0 instead of playing the alpha.

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
I tried to follow the walkthrough for the game. But the dealer wont even sell me pills.. so i thought i could use the console command to get the pills but the command doesnt work. I can not for the love of god get those pills or get any further with anybody. For example meghan. the first time she joins me for lunch i tried to follow the walkthrough on what to say but entirely different things pop up on my screen then the walkthrough says.. the only sex i could get was with the wife and 2 dreams ( sara and kait) Where am i going wrong or did the game chance so much? ( walkthrough is from 1.6)

jessay

Oct 4, 2017
I tried to follow the walkthrough for the game. But the dealer wont even sell me pills.. so i thought i could use the console command to get the pills but the command doesnt work. I can not for the love of god get those pills or get any further with anybody. For example meghan. the first time she joins me for lunch i tried to follow the walkthrough on what to say but entirely different things pop up on my screen then the walkthrough says.. the only sex i could get was with the wife and 2 dreams ( sara and kait) Where am i going wrong or did the game chance so much? ( walkthrough is from 1.6)
Its already been explained multiple times that pills have now been removed from the game, the new version of the game is an alpha for a reboot in a way. It is also explained on the front page of thread.

T

TMWSTW

Can we just remove the link to the walkthrough from the first post? No one will ever use the search function so it would stop all the retarded walkthrough questions.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wonder what good it does to have rare events trigger even less.

It's like the devs don't realize that nobody likes the fucking grind.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
posted (he said this at 5:49 pm, Jan 25).

So, sometime today, hopefully by 6 pm!

Reactions: Daruko01
T

TMWSTW

I wonder what good it does to have rare events trigger even less.

I'm assuming that both the common and rare events are non-repeatable. If that isn't so I have no idea.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
posted (he said this at 5:49 pm, Jan 25).

So, sometime today, hopefully by 6 pm!
Holy fuck I've never been so excited in a good while! Pls be good.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Yet so many games out there are a fucking grind of repeating the same events time after time to unlock different events time after time. It's a way for them to artificially give their games longer playtime without actually adding more content. And we reward them as patrons!

I don't mind working a little bit to see scenes, but it's getting out of control...

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Yet so many games out there are a fucking grind of repeating the same events time after time to unlock different events time after time. It's a way for them to artificially give their games longer playtime without actually adding more content. And we reward them as patrons!

I don't mind working a little bit to see scenes, but it's getting out of control...
Can't agree more onto that point, I have a few games in mind that are just some grindfest, most of the time for rare events or money that is needed to make a real progression in the game.
Grinding a bit is fine, it feels like progression, but i'm not playing some kind of RPG there, if I wanted to grind I would have launched a game with that aspect in mind, thus being more enjoyable in general.
But i'm pretty sure there is a sweet spot for the amount of grinding, especially if the dev put some real mind into it and add things to hit to feel rewarded even before the grind is finished

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes