Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
i can't even launch the game lol. That's probably means i have to wait for the update.

Aug 9, 2017
I'm trying to get that scene thats shown above, but I can't shower with her even when the wife is not around any help would be appreciated

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I'm trying to get that scene thats shown above, but I can't shower with her even when the wife is not around any help would be appreciated
Have you watched and waited for her to come out of the shower the first time and has she said about showering together when the wifes not around?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Try to enter and just watch a couple times. When 'D' gets out of the shower suggest showering together, then go back when 'W' is NOT home and try to enter shower. When you get in shower do NOT drop soap, do NOT offer to help. Then you need to take another shower sometime on your own and put on underwear to visit 'D's room for HJ.

Hope that helps.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Try to enter and just watch a couple times. When 'D' gets out of the shower suggest showering together, then go back when 'W' is NOT home and try to enter shower. When you get in shower do NOT drop soap, do NOT offer to help. Then you need to take another shower sometime on your own and put on underwear to visit 'D's room for HJ.

Hope that helps.
Having trouble with this too... I've done exactly that, got the good shower end (she says 'maybe we'll do it again sometime..)
But then every time after that when i shower/underwear and go to her, nothing happens...
affection > 150, romance > 300
tried with depravity 5 and even 100 (with console)
nothing seems to work...

this is from a fresh game, no cheats (except changing depravity to test)

This did work in 1.6 though.

no idea what's going on, is there a variable i can change in the console to force the event?
is it completely RNG based (coz that'd be annoying as hell...) or just some bug?

thanks

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
How can I have sex with my wife when not using a condom? And why should I use condoms to have sex with her? Buying a condom made me waste time and how do I fuck her when not using condoms? I used some cheat codes but cheat code about "inventory.add" does not work.How can I fix this cheat code about "inventory.add" ? It's a waste of time

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
How can I have sex with my wife when not using a condom? And why should I use condoms to have sex with her? Buying a condom made me waste time and how do I fuck her when not using condoms? I used some cheat codes but cheat code about "inventory.add" does not work.How can I fix this cheat code about "inventory.add" ? It's a waste of time
Invite her to drink wine before sex.

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Do her enough times and get her stats up and eventually she'll relent.

Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid saves from the past game? Because when i started, i still get the saves from 1.632, i erased everything, but its still there.
I want to start from scratch.

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid saves from the past game? Because when i started, i still get the saves from 1.632, i erased everything, but its still there.

Put your cursor over the save and hit your delete button.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
You can start from scratch whether you have save files or not. Just start a new game.

If you are actually wanting to know why they persist even when you delete previous versions, renpy makes save files outside of the game directory. Users/'your user name here'/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/ Here you can find directories for games you've played and their saves. (Some might save to other directories inside of AppData, so you might need to look around a bit if you are trying to clean up)

unique101

Jun 22, 2017
does anyone have a save before you fuck the 'exchange student' ? because i can't figure out how and there is no clarity on this forum what needs to be done.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
She says she just started a new birth control. You have to wait until day 30. Wine and increasing her stats will make it easier to convince her to have sex, but after Day 30 you can have sex without a condom.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys,

I have recieved this error while trying to run TP.exe. Does anyone know how to deal with it? I tried to delete, unzip and download multiple times. asd.png

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes