Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Hey guys,

I have recieved this error while trying to run TP.exe. Does anyone know how to deal with it? I tried to delete, unzip and download multiple times. View attachment 61431
2 possible problems:
1 - Rename the folder "TP" or something similar and simple. Getting rid of characters like "-" and "_" in the folder name sometimes solves those problems.
2 - Your antivirus software doesn't like the TP.exe file and is giving a false-positive for malware. Add the folder and the .exe file to your "exclude" or "whitelist" in your antivirus software.
If 1 or 2 don't solve the problem, I don't know what else to offer... Hope this helps!

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
2 possible problems:
1 - Rename the folder "TP" or something similar and simple. Getting rid of characters like "-" and "_" in the folder name sometimes solves those problems.
2 - Your antivirus software doesn't like the TP.exe file and is giving a false-positive for malware. Add the folder and the .exe file to your "exclude" or "whitelist" in your antivirus software.
If 1 or 2 don't solve the problem, I don't know what else to offer... Hope this helps!
Thanks! I've tried putting it into single folder and changing name into TP and it worked.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

starbux1775

Jan 22, 2018
After multiple trial and error attempts i can confirm the Depravity score maximum to get the carressing shower scene with (D) is 42-43. reasoning is as follows depravity score +2 for entering bathroom,+2 entering shower(doesn't matter if you drop the soap you still get the depravity), +2 for helping her wash(fondling) = less than 50 by the end of the scene... so starting at 42 you will be fine, starting at 44 you piss her off.... unless you just want to share a shower stall Platonically....

Reactions: atlas114

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
it sas that i dont have the resorces to play this game is it beuse of my computer or something els, i could play previus versions ...
I keep getting the same thing. I can run every other game i have like this just fine VNs, Renpy, RPGM etc with no problems but every time i try to start this game it get an error message about insufficient system resources and then the exe file deletes itself.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i suspected by the end of the month but ya never know. Ryahn and Jmolle2 have said to go join deem on his discord. maybe you’ll get better answers there.

Jas91

Jul 9, 2017
i suspected by the end of the month but ya never know. Ryahn and Jmolle2 have said to go join deem on his discord. maybe you’ll get better answers there.
How do i get deem on discord. I have an account on f95 zone. Please help

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, I checked the last few pages and while I find it incredibly interesting to see people ask for walkthroughs, save games and were this and that part of the game disappeared to, I'm much more interested in any news from the development of the non-alpha version and maybe the patch fron anybody working or being on the inside of either.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Holy moly its still not out,whew.Can someone tell me who knows when ver.2 is landing?I asked @Jmolle2 but hes dead silent.
Sorry i have been busy. Theres been no word on the release date. We expected it last week but thats not happened. Will ask deem on the discord as this is not what any of us expected. Was ment to be wide alpha few days later main release. Have not checked in much lately so kinda out of the loop.
Edit: within 48 hours apparently. Take that with a pinch of salt tho as based on history that could change.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just an fyi, Deem has said 1.99x saves will NOT work with 2.0. Posting it now for the people who can read, though still fully expect 30 odd posts complaining about alpha saves not working in general release.

Reactions: Zero919 and botc76

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
good, been waiting for the full release instead of playing the alpha, can't wait
same i opened up the Alpha and after a minute of putzing around and seeing Kait in her new outfit was like, "well okay I'll just wait for the full release". happy to see that it's almost (finally) here. :FeelsGoodMan:

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes