• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Also does that mean non patreon are boned? I was going to sign up when it was released but is the version being posted on his site public?

Reactions: Zumbach

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
its jan 1st and no news, someone who has a negative things inside their head, starts to roam the forums like the hate monger, starts spreading rumors, cause what they lived for is CHAOS, and putting doubts to people's head, its fine, but when the game comes out, they be enjoying they be fapping to it, then... after 2 weeks, they start again, corrupting the people that enjoys the game, spread the disease, cause all they have is negative thoughts, hey, good for you, if you live like that, the world isn't that harsh, enjoy it, or you might end up killing yourself.

the game will come out and people will enjoy it, for the negative people, keep that up, you might feel dumb in the end, but hey, maybe there's a fetish for that, relax and wait til it comes out, if you pay for it, you definitely got that message the game will be out sometime

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Lol how quickly people in this thread turned on developer... and here i am still trying to figure out why THIS game in particular got so popular despite not so much content in it to play with and form any solid opinion about it.
Looking forward to playing redesigned version nevertheless.

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
No more marvel movies for you, go to the corner!
well, you seems to be liking marvel movies, if anyone here doesn't enjoy it, probably didn't see and if that's the reason, meh, life is to be enjoyed not be poisoned by dumbfuks that just wants to fap on every game, go to the corner, wo lame

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
its jan 1st and no news, someone who has a negative things inside their head, starts to roam the forums like the hate monger, starts spreading rumors, cause what they lived for is CHAOS, and putting doubts to people's head, its fine, but when the game comes out, they be enjoying they be fapping to it, then... after 2 weeks, they start again, corrupting the people that enjoys the game, spread the disease, cause all they have is negative thoughts, hey, good for you, if you live like that, the world isn't that harsh, enjoy it, or you might end up killing yourself.

the game will come out and people will enjoy it, for the negative people, keep that up, you might feel dumb in the end, but hey, maybe there's a fetish for that, relax and wait til it comes out, if you pay for it, you definitely got that message the game will be out sometime
And they called me edgy.

Well not quite what we wanted.
At least we have an update, hopefully the pre-alpha comes soon and we can all see were the game is headed.

Reactions: Storm4n

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
What means "here"? What means "tonight"? What means "pre-alpha"? What means "sleep"? What means "maintenance"? What means "Samoa"?

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I will try my best not to purposely kill the alpha in weird and wonderful ways like i usually do. Deem doesnt need even more work. Ill keep you all updated and will announce when alphas out and when its been passed back to deem for bug fixing.
So regular patrons don't get a look tonight?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So regular patrons don't get a look tonight?
All depends on how broken it is. If we can get the majority of bugs fixed and rest of them are minor ( spelling mistakes etc) then it will be released. Basicly all depends on the number of alpha testers and volunteers that show up when alphas released

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
All depends on how broken it is. If we can get the majority of bugs fixed and rest of them are minor ( spelling mistakes etc) then it will be released. Basicly all depends on the number of alpha testers and volunteers that show up when alphas released
well chop chop :p i can lend a hand if you need an extra one :)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes