Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Those of us that hang out in his Discord channel haven't seen very much of him lately, because he's busier than a one-legged man at an ass-kickin' contest, and we know that he's working because he actually communicates with us about it.
Because people are always honest and never lie/make stuff up (especially on the net).
In which case...

I am Nigerian prince. I need you help. The bank freeze my account of $100,000,000,000 and won't give back unless me pay them $10,000. Me see you smart and wealthy man and know good business. If you send me $10,000, when bank give back me money I send you $10,000,000. I know you do right thing.

Prince Oliwadetundemugandewandajide

P.S.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's actually lying about anything (intentionally or otherwise). I'm just saying not to believe everything you hear/read/are told.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
I cant believe I just read up on like 10 pages of people saying this game is abandoned or that Deem has disapeared despite the fact that he posts to patreon very often.
The internet has created a world of "instant gratification" brats. They want what they want RIGHT NOW or they will piss and moan about it. I'd venture to say that most of the people whining on here aren't paying a dime to the devs.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I cant believe I just read up on like 10 pages of people saying this game is abandoned or that Deem has disapeared despite the fact that he posts to patreon very often.
Words can be nice and flowery and promise the world, but they're also often disingenuous (just look at politicians), so it's very easy for people to become cynical and not believe things until they see proof.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
The internet has created a world of "instant gratification" brats. They want what they want RIGHT NOW or they will piss and moan about it. I'd venture to say that most of the people whining on here aren't paying a dime to the devs.
It's the same everywhere.... especially in the games section: Look at Classic World of Warcraft: Level cap was 60 and a Horse were at Lvl 40 and the faster version at 60 (but only for wealthy people because 1000g were so much). Today it the normal at lvl 20 and faster 40 (both for a penny). If it was today like in classic... People would be ranting and shitstorming all over the place..

Reactions: Zioner35

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It's the same everywhere.... especially in the games section: Look at Classic World of Warcraft: Level cap was 60 and a Horse were at Lvl 40 and the faster version at 60 (but only for wealthy people because 1000g were so much). Today it the normal at lvl 20 and faster 40 (both for a penny). If it was today like in classic... People would be ranting and shitstorming all over the place..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
abandoned?

Developer updated that this morning... or you could read back about 3 pages of posts; ignoring the people who can't be bothered to do the same or just want to be puerile about the update being pushed back.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017

Developer updated that this morning... or you could read back about 3 pages of posts; ignoring the people who can't be bothered to do the same or just want to be puerile about the update being pushed back.
Look at him new account, one post. It's obviously a troll. How boring must their life be.... Making and account, than trolling.. it's always the same. Just ignore him.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

He's a little troll. His first post for that.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Happy New Year!

La La La, hehehe... My impression of the majority of posters from the past several pages:

I DEMAND SATISFACTION NOW! THIS DEV HAS ONLY HAD TO COMPLETELY REWRITE THE GAME IN THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS WHILE BEING UNDER CONSTANT ATTACK FROM A JEALOUS TROLL HACKER AND AN OVERZEALOUS PATREON PURITY-OF-CONTENT ENFORCER! HE"S 12 HOURS OVER HIS PROMISED DELIVERY DATE! THIS GAME IS ABANDONED! I WAS PLANNING ON BECOMING A PATREON SUPPORTER AFTER HE DELIVERED THIS UPDATE AT THE $1000 LEVEL, BUT NOW I"M GOING TO SPEND THAT MONEY ON ACNE MEDICATION INSTEAD! WHAAAAAA!!!

OK! Back to your regularly scheduled shitpostings!

@irredeemable, I love your work and will patiently wait as long as it takes, provided it includes more Meghan content and COOKIES!!! Keep your chin up, bud!

U

User_23654

Hm, seem definitly abandoned.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes