Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Yes your horny and need to fap to meg and if you cant you will relieve your blue balls by buggering deem.
See, now you get it! Absolutely nothing wrong with that...
In fact... It's high praise on deems character building skills if you think about it If Meg can make someone do such a thing... Right? lol

Reactions: Major Wanker

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ok can we please keep this post civil? I mean no need for all the damn attacks and snide comments. To those of us that know deem or support him we know hes a man of his word. You want to slam him wait until after his self imposed time expires or pledge to him.
Oh, another "You don't pledge, so you're not allowed to voice your opinion" post, that's new :D
But honestly, the game looked pretty good so far and I'm not too concerned if he delivers on time or not. It's great if he does, if not there are other things to do. If you think about though, you constantly kissing his ass and saying what a great guy he is is as annoying for others as it is annoying for you if he gets criticized. By the end of the day it doesn't matter what someone says or if this person is best god damn guy on the planet, if money is involved what you deliver is what counts. And before you or someone else goes on another "Irredeemable is untouchable" crusade again, I don't criticize or insult him as a person, but this whole situation.
And since the "Oh but you're not a patron, so shut up" stuff comes up again, I woudn't have a problem with buying the games if they were good, but I don't like blowing money up somebody's ass for something that I may not even like that much or that takes way too long to finish.

To finish this post with something positive: Happy new years to you guys, go out and have fun or stay at home and have fun, it doesn't matter as long as you have fun, but stay safe. Don't drink and drive, use condoms and yada yada yada x'D

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Oh, another "You don't pledge, so you're not allowed to voice your opinion" post, that's new :D
But honestly, the game looked pretty good so far and I'm not too concerned if he delivers on time or not. It's great if he does, if not there are other things to do. If you think about though, you constantly kissing his ass and saying what a great guy he is is as annoying for others as it is annoying for you if he gets criticized. By the end of the day it doesn't matter what someone says or if this person is best god damn guy on the planet, if money is involved what you deliver is what counts. And before you or someone else goes on another "Irredeemable is untouchable" crusade again, I don't criticize or insult him as a person, but this whole situation as a business concept.
And since the "Oh but you're not a patron, so shut up" stuff comes up again, I woudn't have a problem with buying the games if they were good, but I don't like blowing money up somebody's ass for something that I may not even like that much or that takes way too long to finish.

To finish this post with something positive: Happy new years to you guys, go out and have fun or stay at home and have fun, it doesn't matter as long as you have fun, but stay safe. Don't drink and drive, use condoms and yada yada yada x'D
No way to convince you otherwise since you don't know him or frequent the discord. Patreon is a 'support a creator' deal though. Not a 'buy a product' deal. If you don't want to, that's fine.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hey patreons here, any idea how large the update will be? Going by the public previews it seems to be a Meg/Daughter centered update.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, I'm not a fan of discord and I don't the dev, so there's neither use nor need to convince me of anything, same goes the other way round and that's fine. I share what I see and what I think, others do the same and that's the purpose of this forum, but on the other hand can you blame people for not just trusting everthing he says if they don't know him or any other dev for that matter? Let's keep it a little more general, I don't want to make it more personal than necessary since, well as you said - I don't know him ;)
I followed the whole story and while it's possible that everything that he said is true it sounds pretty unbelievable and, sorry to be blunt, rather fishy.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Yeah, I'm not a fan of discord and I don't the dev, so there's neither use nor need to convince me of anything, same goes the other way round and that's fine. I share what I see and what I think, others do the same and that's the purpose of this forum, but on the other hand can you blame people for not just trusting everthing he says if they don't know him or any other dev for that matter? Let's keep it a little more general, I don't want to make it more personal than necessary since, well as you said - I don't know him ;)
I followed the whole story and while it's possible that everything that he said is true it sounds pretty unbelievable and, sorry to be blunt, rather fishy.
Can you guys stop. @muttdoggy is gonna ban you if you continue the argument. He already warned us.

Reactions: titit

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Some guy who has caused deem problems since day 1 has constantly attempted to sabotage him. He flooded his discord with hatred and his patreon. Deem was hacked numerous times by this ahole. Thats a fact. Yer it sounds fishy but is far from it. From what we have gathered the guy created his own game that failed to live up to his expectations of income ( he thought he could get dod level income in 2 months) he then abandoned the game. After one month of deem being up and running he was already dping better than the guy. So jealousy took over and here we are. Still dont know who the dev was all we know is he abandoned his own game after 2 months. This info came striaght from him. He has made it no secret that he hates deem for being better than him he aslo claimed deem stole his idea. Not sure how that works pretty sure devs cant steal the idea of corruption amd drugs. Anywho jealous a hole been attacking deem since the start.

Reactions: Meghan's Dad

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Hey patreons here, any idea how large the update will be? Going by the public previews it seems to be a Meg/Daughter centered update.
I can only go off the time he has spent on it. I would say fairly large but not sure how badly his system was infected everytime he got hacked. Tbh if nothing was lost during hacks i expect ot tp be massive

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Its 2.40 pm in baker island still plenty of time. Besides @Shardoom has started a bugger deem movement if he doesnt deliver. Pretty sure deem doesnt want to be buggered by hundreds of perverts

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can you guys stop. @muttdoggy is gonna ban you if you continue the argument. He already warned us.
You get banned for discussing things that someone else don't want to see, even if you keep it civilized without insults or something? That'd be rather ridiculous.

@Jmolle2 Ok, so it was another dev, I didn't catch that detail before, just that it was some guy who didn't like Irredeemable. I still don't really get how this guy got the information he needed for this whole mess.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You get banned for discussing things that someone else don't want to see, even if you keep it civilized without insults or something? That'd be rather ridiculous.

@Jmolle2 Ok, so it was another dev, I didn't catch that detail before, just that it was some guy who didn't like Irredeemable. I still don't really get how this guy got the information he needed for this whole mess.
He hacked him through his website that was shared on discord. Once the site was infected gave him all the access he needed. Still dont understand why after playing one of the very first demo versions he decided to attack deem

U

User_215882

It seems with patreon its easy to get a dev under review if you wanted to be a dick, but so far no one has been banned. This hacker guy seems like a real cunt. O my game sucks, let me ruin yours

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I kind of always just assumed all the Patreon suspensions where due to jealous devs reporting other devs, considering some have stated that yeah "patreon got reports of people spamming reports on your page" and such.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
It seems with patreon its easy to get a dev under review if you wanted to be a dick, but so far no one has been banned. This hacker guy seems like a real cunt. O my game sucks, let me ruin yours
Exactly. No need for it. Deem stole my idea. My game was set in an office with drugs that led to mind control and corruption. So im gunna ruin his game because its nothing like mine and is doing better. I would love to know what game that dev was making. I have looked but can not find an offoce game that fits that discription

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

Yes and no..
This is what applies-

General

1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
This includes trolling, belittling, etc. You will be given a warning if seen.
8. Respect the individual rules that the forum might have

Game Threads, Fan Art, etc
All discussions in these threads must be kept on topic.
Do not branch the topic off into posting random pictures, trolling, etc.

When it starts branching off into Patreon discussion, it's now off-topic. And some of the cross-talk isn't exactly what I'd consider respectful. That's why I made the comment.

U

User_215882

Well if youre starting now you have to either have a great story or animations if youre doing a 3d game because right now theres a bunch of games using similar character designs or stories. Its not Deem's fault he put in the effort to make a good game.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes