Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
Tbh i think most of us will be out getting drunk/partying tonight so I think Deem's got time. Hell even if it was released right this very second i wouldn't have time to play it until tomorrow night anyway.
I have no problem waiting, been here a while and honestly deem seems one of the best and most reliable devs out there, not his fault that he got hit with a shitstorm.
I'm having a pretty shitty and alone news eve so i'm just checking this thread now and then, so it would be nice to have something to do for a couple of hours today but if it's not release today then some other time. Quality before anything else and given deems track record everyone should at the very least give him the benefit of the doubt

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm sorry everyone. I have my doubts about this update. Oh sure, I have no trouble waiting for Deem to get things ready and do the release. No problem with the suspected changes at all (though not sure how long it will take to restore 'D' I'll wait patiently).

No my DOUBT is about the most important part of the game. I truly doubt that Deem will have figured out a way to add the GLORIOUS Chocolate Chip Cookies. I mean yes Deem has made wonderful characters with separate personalities, but can he really handle the delicate balance needed to bring Cookies into the game?? Oh, how horrible it feels to doubt him, but my Cookie Confidence is low. :)

Just a (somewhat/maybe?) humorous thought. :)

Reactions: UncleVT

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I'm sorry everyone. I have my doubts about this update. Oh sure, I have no trouble waiting for Deem to get things ready and do the release. No problem with the suspected changes at all (though not sure how long it will take to restore 'D' I'll wait patiently).

No my DOUBT is about the most important part of the game. I truly doubt that Deem will have figured out a way to add the GLORIOUS Chocolate Chip Cookies. I mean yes Deem has made wonderful characters with separate personalities, but can he really handle the delicate balance needed to bring Cookies into the game?? Oh, how horrible it feels to doubt him, but my Cookie Confidence is low. :)

I hate cookies prefer brownies. And tbh so long as there is sex and meg naked ill be happy

Reactions: atlas114

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
@Shiva0067: Have you ever thought about adopting a GLORIOUS Chocolate Chip Cookie as your avatar? You know, as a sort of advance warning, because people usually don't read names before reading a message, but they do notice distinct avatars. It would be a responsible thing to do, before you give someone a stroke with this extreme fetish of yours. ;)

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017

I see where you are coming from, he DID fucked up the toilet paper :p

Last edited:
U

User_215882

I have no problem waiting, been here a while and honestly deem seems one of the best and most reliable devs out there, not his fault that he got hit with a shitstorm.
I'm having a pretty shitty and alone news eve so i'm just checking this thread now and then, so it would be nice to have something to do for a couple of hours today but if it's not release today then some other time. Quality before anything else and given deems track record everyone should at the very least give him the benefit of the doubt
Im already getting a nice buzz so I dont care if it gets released. Plus my neighbor
Damn dude that sucks. Id invite you out if I knew you. Hell id try to look you up with one of my gf's friends. Most of them are chunky and bitchy but if you play your cards right one of them would totally blow you.

Reactions: Meghan's Dad

versl

May 3, 2017
Hi, I'm Ron. I promise to realese to the end of January/Febuary/March.. etc.. Pls donate me. Thanks for support!
kek

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
Im already getting a nice buzz so I dont care if it gets released. Plus my neighbor

Damn dude that sucks. Id invite you out if I knew you. Hell id try to look you up with one of my gf's friends. Most of them are chunky and bitchy but if you play your cards right one of them would totally blow you.
Thanks man, thats nice!
also, bitchy (and crazy) is the definition of all my ex gfs x'D

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok can we please keep this post civil? I mean no need for all the damn attacks and snide comments. To those of us that know deem or support him we know hes a man of his word. You want to slam him wait until after his self imposed time expires or pledge to him.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Ok can we please keep this post civil? I mean no need for all the damn attacks and snide comments. To those of us that know deem or support him we know hes a man of his word. You want to slam him wait until after his self imposed time expires or pledge to him.
Thank you. He's been through alot. He's worked his ass off since the patreon crap to get here.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Anyone that has read any of my posts will know that I don't hold back, and will slam people when they deserve it.

I'll say this, 'Deem is a good bloke and I do trust him. The update will be out as soon as he possibly can do it.
He can't do better than that.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone that has read any of my posts will know that I don't hold back, and will slam people when they deserve it.

I'll say this, 'Deem is a good bloke and I do trust him. The update will be out as soon as he possibly can do it.
He can't do better than that.
Says the man who started a bugger deem movement if he doesnt deliver lol form an orderly line guys @Shardoom is gunna break him in for us haha

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean you already know it is just begging leeches who are never going to actually provide anything here(or actually pledge to a developer) who are getting upset because omg their free shit isn't here exactly when they want it!!!

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes