• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
new preview/teaser up on deem's patreon- Meghan saying "hi". it's publicly available so no need for a hero to post :)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
For the lazy:
7eD7kbAX1cSNFqCJT8DCN1fs6-8pUdpJuAMo4CoVuNLZnDeNLBYzn61HmwCbJKoJ.jpg

There hasn't been enough Meg around here lately. Here's some Meg.
Two days left in December: will he make it? (...yes?) Will he release an unplayably broken build just to meet the (self-imposed) deadline? (no.) Will he stop referring to himself in the third person? (he might!)

Stay tuned.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
For the lazy:
View attachment 53182

Two days left in December: will he make it? (...yes?) Will he release an unplayably broken build just to meet the (self-imposed) deadline? (no.) Will he stop referring to himself in the third person? (he might!)

Stay tuned.
Love me some Meg. Can't wait to get my paws on her.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
For the lazy:
View attachment 53182

Stay tuned.
God has equipped Meg with some ballistics

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
For the lazy:
View attachment 53182

Stay tuned.
Oh meg, what a beautiful tits... i mean face....

Reactions: atlas114
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes