Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
You have a time machine? it's just the 30th here :p
Timezones, those sneaky bastards, always confusing people. On the other hand, in unlikely case @nebsama really has time machine, I'd have some favours to ask. There are so many interesting not yet finished games and the waiting is killing me. All it would take is one quick trip to near future and bringing some presents back to our time. :)

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
1 day more until we see the abandoned game tag or maybe just more bullshit so he can milk his patrons even more... I'd love to be wrong though, this was my favorite game but seems very unlikely at this point.

Reactions: martin Nielsen
U

User_215882

1 day more until we see the abandoned game tag or maybe just more bullshit so he can milk his patrons even more... I'd love to be wrong though, this was my favorite game but seems very unlikely at this point.
I highly doubt youre going to see abandon. You can start that talk after tomorrow, but you still have a day so chill. Besides I doubt he cares what any of us say about delays.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
1 more day and you will have one extra reason to whine :) and to your 14 posts :D

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
It's more about patreons biting more than they can chew, that's why people end up paying more than a AAA game.

This is one of the reasons why i stopped supporting this kind of patreons, it's not worth it, you pay a lot of money for a half ass finished game (most of the time, there're exceptions) or the author just want your money and the game gets "delayed" because reasons.-

Reactions: Onysko

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Been with deem since day one. Theres no chance this will be abandoned. As for tommorows release date thats still up in the air. Hes hoping to release it but doesnt want to release a buggy version. This update will skip the usual alpha testing phase were people like me and ryan purposely aim to break the build. Instead deems doing all the work himself as well most pf us alpha testers are alcoholics and lark about. Having known deem for quiet a while and having struck up a friendship with him i know for a fact he will release it wether that be on time or 2 days late is anyones guess. The update is pretty much done just being polished and few last minute renders being done.
Edit : when deem gets online i will ask for an estimated time from him

Last edited:

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Been with deem since day one. Theres no chance this will be abandoned. As for tommorows release date thats still up in the air. Hes hoping to release it but doesnt want to release a buggy version. This update will skip the usual alpha testing phase were people like me and ryan purposely aim to break the build. Instead deems doing all the work himself as well most pf us alpha testers are alcoholics and lark about. Having known deem for quiet a while and having struck up a friendship with him i know for a fact he will release it wether that be on time or 2 days late is anyones guess. The update is pretty much done just being polished and few last minute renders being done.
Edit : when deem gets online i will ask for an estimated time from him
Don't bug him just to quiet down the few pessimistic posters we have complaining here, seriously, I sometimes wonder if that kind of person really gets a cheap thrill out of being so cringe-worthy while attempting to be fatalistic and edgy...

I know many of us are just patiently waiting for the update, and one or more for cookies...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Don't bug him just to quiet down the few pessimistic posters we have complaining here, seriously, I sometimes wonder if that kind of person really gets a cheap thrill out of being so cringe-worthy while attempting to be fatalistic and edgy...

I know many of us are just patiently waiting for the update, and one or more for cookies...
I prefer brownies cookies just dont do it for me anymore.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017

I guess it really is fatalistic and edgy to expect the same thing that has already happened to hundreds of patreon games. And it's hilarious that you call my post cringe worthy while mentioning this cringe inducing shitty cookies meme.

I really do hope deem is different, but like I said hundreds of game have been abandoned and every single time there's people who swear by the developer like he is a saint.

Reactions: Lenor and eeee

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I guess it really is fatalistic and edgy to expect the same thing that has already happened to hundreds of patreon games. And it's hilarious that you call my post cringe worthy while mentioning this cringe inducing shitty cookies meme.

I really do hope deem is different, but like I said hundreds of game have been abandoned and every single time there's people who swear by the developer like he is a saint.
I would never defend a dev i did not trust 100 percent. We have struck up a friendship and deem is by far the most honest dev i have ever met. As for saint errr no deem is no saint not even close.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Having paid close attention to recent posts I feel that I have come up with a solution to the update situation. All Deem needs to do is create a series of renders where each of the young ladies is holding a tray with a variety of BAKED goods and the majority of us will be happy. If he needs a bit more time Deem can provide a series of SEXY poses and foods. Then to distract us all there could be a group shot with LOTS of COOKIES and other goodies. Heck if Deem did that we'd be so distracted it might take several hours before we realized the sneaky bugger released the update. :)

Just a thought from a cookie mad fan. :)

U

User_215882

As much as I like some of the cookie memes I dont think blackmail or corruption stays in the game. I could be wrong, but from reading how spooked he was after the patreon review it seems he doesnt want to do any of that content.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes