3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
For the last couple of updates the dev managed to hotfix the most critical bugs within a couple of days, but this time he has gone quiet, even on his discord. I guess he must be really busy and hotfixes might take a while this time

Reactions: Wildfoxy69

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
After finally the new update was installed i am able to go to the streets and the nightclub. But still there are errors occurring. When i leave the nightclub i try sometimes to walk over home sometimes the action doesn't work. Also right now i am trying to sleep but after i click on the action nothing happens so these few errors need to be fixed. if anyone need help in getting to the nightclub message me or e-mail fcc_rafa700@hotmail.com

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
One more thing right now i am trying to leave after talking to Cindy inside of my mind but the action doesn't work either. There are quite a few errors that need to be fixed.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
So right now the game isn't allowing me to load what was saved. So basic i lost a lot since i can't go back to where i was.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Yep 2.55 have save game bug. Need to be fixed.

Save game work correct only when you not close browser. But when you close brower you must save new game and then load older save.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Yep 2.55 have save game bug. Need to be fixed.

Save game work correct only when you not close browser. But when you close brower you must save new game and then load older save.
For me as well started appearing a message after i try to load previous game files. So right now i am stuck because i already going to he nightclub but now. i cant load that part of the game.

Jun 10, 2020
Ok great game concept and videos but there are so many goddam bugs. For eg, I cannot sleep. When I "try to look deep into myself" I cannot proceed fruther and see an errror. Sometimes there is school on saturday? On the streets characters are randomly switched. My save file is attached below

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Using the code to skip ahead after restarting the game is bugged too.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes