• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
errr.. this game gives me a headache.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its seems there a lot of issues with this game, which is disappointing i kinda wnted to see where this story went.

lol. this game!!. i am on day 22 or something and all those repeating pissed me off already. omfg, any other person would by now call a hooker. he is rich.. use ur damn money instead.lol

never seen so many repetition on any other game

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
day 27
Toilet -> clean the yard

he ask about bikini and she reply with she doesnt want to, "just because" and the game ends and goes to main menu?

anyone with good save from that day?

edit

from day 24, this line not happening

Main Hall (20.00) ** the text will tell you to go to the hall at 19.00 to see the sister's cooking

edit nr 3

this is how u fix the main menu problem

I went back to day 22 and started over with same as walkthrough until day 24, you need to do this part

Toilet -> clean the yard, go inside, stay and watch
Kitchen -> ** Vicky scene: you need to go to the Toilet right after the dialogue ends **

if u dont then game ends at day 27 or 28 depends on why you are doing the 2nd toilet scene

spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
this game make me (with hard work )had mane problems to fix but is very good ..wait to see more submissions-dominate things with mom and son and daughter after !

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
lol. this game!!. i am on day 22 or something and all those repeating pissed me off already. omfg, any other person would by now call a hooker. he is rich.. use ur damn money instead.lol

never seen so many repetition on any other game
have u played Big Brother yet XD? not that its a bad game, nor i feel is this one but yh the repetitiveness is annoying and unnecessairy imo.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
well.. yea.. i have played the big brother.. but this one take the price. walkthrough mentioned a bugfix for the toilet scene at 15:00 . where to get it

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So lets summarize the game right now, still pretty grindy with lots of days that just repeat, unless you happen to get kicked back to the main menu at several different points, some of which have lasted through several versions, and then the MC decides that drugs are the answer for more progress. Drugs are bad, okay? (not getting the South Park gif out).

She is still really cute, but I am going to skip this update and hope the next is better.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I dont undesatand how i do this

"(17.00) Parent Room -> Get close and grab her ** forced to be caught by mom, there's no other way to end the content of this version otherwise **"

How i get caught?, before it say

"different options depending on what path you are: if you let mom and Vicky catch you lusting after mom on Day 43 repeat that scene and pick"

But on Day 43 there is nothing to get "catch" or "caught", help here? or if anyone known the variable to change it.
if you choose 'Get close and grab her' the MC falls into the trap prepared by mom and Vicky, a variable will be set in the game that will start a 4 days period till the end of the version and the sex scene with the sister. so the only thing you need to do to get 'caught' is to choose 'Get close and grab her'.

driak

Aug 20, 2017
Every time when I'm at the pool at 11 o'clock and will do the 69 scene or the BJ scene then Vicky is coming and disturb us. What do I have to do that Vicky isn't coming? ;(

jammer0719

Jan 24, 2018
(15.00) Kitchen -> Ask for help with sis on the pool <<<<<<<<<<<<<< DAY 44 the game always go back to the game menu. can anyone help me with this bug... thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
(15.00) Kitchen -> Ask for help with sis on the pool <<<<<<<<<<<<<< DAY 44 the game always go back to the game menu. can anyone help me with this bug... thanks
Remove the traceback report in the game folder and then try the game again then upload it here if there is one and I will get it to the dev.
Upload any you have also when you remove it to gen up a new one.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
So lets summarize the game right now, still pretty grindy with lots of days that just repeat, unless you happen to get kicked back to the main menu at several different points, some of which have lasted through several versions, and then the MC decides that drugs are the answer for more progress. Drugs are bad, okay? (not getting the South Park gif out).

She is still really cute, but I am going to skip this update and hope the next is better.
in some animation she looks very scary. hehe

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
Every time when I'm at the pool at 11 o'clock and will do the 69 scene or the BJ scene then Vicky is coming and disturb us. What do I have to do that Vicky isn't coming? ;(
disable the camera in parentsroom

ositostar

Jun 3, 2018
I need help,

I did everything according to the WALKTRHOUGH, but on day 16 I do not get the option to break the OUTFIT, can someone help me?

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I arrived at day 56..sis 165, mom 95, vic 5, sed 34, emot 5, lust 18 .. (no cheats)
Sis full path..no pics to mom..or drugs ..no vick bj after pic day..Lucy went to get the clothes...beach day
But it looks like it's an eternal loop .. ( pool .. you missing something ..drugs ..)
No more access to the mom pc (just her sleeping in the room ..)
Lucy /vic disappeared..sis outside the bathroom, and mom screaming.
21:00 Emma. Where is the bathroom?
sometimes bug back to menu ....

save 2..day 60
I tried mom's help..vic asks me to fool emma in exchange for drugs ..(in my room vick block dic..)
But ... the other day in the kitchen does not appear the option ..
21: 00..just watch TV (mom and emma pass by).. in the kitchen mom ( give me more time..only)
(install bugfix to solve the problem ??)

The option: help to fix laptop .. does not appear..office with mom too
Clearly, if you ask mom for help, sis quest full gets lost ..
It is lack of update .. or in a way it is obliged to give help to mom to the game to advance ?..or you are forced to follow the walkthrough to the letter, or the game crash??(I played until now without using it.)

All you need is the author to come back with father .... and to be equal to an Eric too and steal the sis ..
Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The charm for this game has been greatly reduce with the last 2 updates, now you need drugs for sex.
You must get help from Vicky and the slut mom or your game is all fucked up and who in the hell is Emma?

If there is no pure sister route I will drop my support for this game.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes