Marts

Jul 21, 2017
How do you get relationship points up seems im stuck at 95 with the sister and dont really want to start over..

mike11

Jun 10, 2017
This game is a complete mess. It takes 2 minutes to load every comment. I must be running it on the wrong system.

Brutal

Mar 24, 2018
It fixes a lot on major and minor bugs and add some Lucy content to the pool area.

This is from yesterday and I posted it above:

Please read the thread and you would have had this info already.
Sorry, my bad and thanks!

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
This game is a complete mess. It takes 2 minutes to load every comment. I must be running it on the wrong system.
It runs perfectly fine for me. It's one of the fastest and well performing novels of all of them. It's a pity you can't enjoy it as it's truly one amazing game!

In case of a slow-running game, make sure you have not too many applications open, try closing them. Sometimes certain applications manage to slow down other applications or in this case, this game. Also, try alternating between graphics card if you can (try to switch between Intel HD and Nvidia/AMD). It may also be your hard drive being excessively tasked by something (windows updates/anti-virus scan/who knows what). To make sure of this, open task manager and keep watch of your hard drive usage.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There are cheats for more points for the girls??
Yes there are but I can not remember them.

If you use this program and go into the dev console you will see them but you must get some in game first before they show up.

Reactions: mrbojangles.ta

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Am i missing out on scenes if I don't move the umbrella? I really don't want sis tanned...
Yes you are missing scenes and not only that you are missing points with sis.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you, is it the same with sis shaving?
Have no idea on the shaving part for I have not been able to play any game other than Katawa Shoujo for the life of me, I just can't put it down for such a love/romance stories in there best.

Oct 7, 2017
I noticed that in the Walkthrough thete are 2 paths (love and lust) should i stay on one path or can i mix the paths how i like? Basically do i miss scenes if i mix the paths instead of choosing one?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes