• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The charm for this game has been greatly reduce with the last 2 updates, now you need drugs for sex.
You must get help from Vicky and the slut mom or your game is all fucked up and who in the hell is Emma?

If there is no pure sister route I will drop my support for this game.
Emma apparently one of mom's lovers ..
Appears in the game always at 21:00 p.m. going to pool .. and asking mc where is the bathroom ..
I think the author got bad influences from BB XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This Walkthrough is official, or I think so, someone talked about events on the 30th, in this Day don't have big deal, only Save and see what is the best choice, the choice not will increase points, but only choice the best option, when something can spoil the relationship. ;););)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Looks like the drugs will be removed in v8 because many see using drugs to get sex is rape.

There is a quick fix for it But I will not upload it.
All paterons link's have been updated with the "simple painkillers" for now and the drugs will be removed in v8

Jul 5
It's a quick fix, they are now simple painkillers that make her more drowsy, until we change the whole thing in V8

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like the drugs will be removed in v8 because many see using drugs to get sex is rape.

All paterons link's have been updated with the "simple painkillers" for now and the drugs will be removed in v8

Jul 5
It's a quick fix, they are now simple painkillers that make her more drowsy, until we change the whole thing in V8
Thats good to hear but it would be better if they spent more time recoding the whole game so its not so wonky.

Reactions: Carlo S and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how can i see the relation points that i have with sister , mom , etc ??
Go to your room at anytime during the day and there is a stat question that will open it in the upper left corner then click on the stat button there.

I have also turned in the bug that kicks you to the main menu at 15:00 in the toilet starting at or near day 44 and on.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018

Jul 5
Changing the name of venom by orange does not change much XD
But it's a start, maybe true love route sis, be better used ..in v8
It's the only character who really loves mc, transform it into an addict or a tool for mom .. the only option in the game, a bit radical ..
If you want to please Ntrs and hardcore corrupt players is his choice, but for a good ending, it gets difficult ..

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In the Walkthrough, there are some scenes that have been removed, so the best thing to do is save the game on the 30th, then the 42nd, because the scenes removed were that day, if the scenes are not recovered, they will probably be modified, and if Rowena fix these scenes, you don't have to start the game again, just start with Save, but in the Walkthrough, don't have the change, then look all the best options, or those that have some points, to follow the game :):):)

U

User_2668

No matter what I can't go to the office with mom in the morning. Stuck in a loop.

Anyone care to share a save before the office event?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No matter what I can't go to the office with mom in the morning. Stuck in a loop.

Anyone care to share a save before the office event?

$1+ patrons

Please paste this in your V7.1 game folder, and replace the scripts.rpa file, in order to be able to play her mother path.

It's a 4.6 mb file

Thank you Mike, and as for us we ask for your forgiveness.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes