Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I finished playing all the options, and on the 30th, do a Save and another for the 42nd, so if have a revision no one needs to start the game again, I already said that in the Walkthrough some events were modified, see what path you want to follow because at the end of this version they are all fixed, so that we can follow without much problems, I believe that in the versions that will follow, will be, what each of us choose it :):):)

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
i dont understand i follow the walkrought for following the mom route but at te day 44 i didnt get the office path with mom, someone can help me pls , Or tell me what is the choice for get this path or the saves pls ?

Reactions: January2015

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i dont understand i follow the walkrought for following the mom route but at te day 44 i didnt get the office path with mom, someone can help me pls , Or tell me what is the choice for get this path or the saves pls ?

Reactions: January2015

prueba123

Aug 8, 2017
I dont undesatand how i do this

"(17.00) Parent Room -> Get close and grab her ** forced to be caught by mom, there's no other way to end the content of this version otherwise **"

How i get caught?, before it say

"different options depending on what path you are: if you let mom and Vicky catch you lusting after mom on Day 43 repeat that scene and pick"

But on Day 43 there is nothing to get "catch" or "caught", help here? or if anyone known the variable to change it.

I never get the option "Get close and grab her", i just get caught everytime i eyedrop

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
How i habe to replace the document ? I have to delete the old rpy ? And if its work where i have to replay for have the office path, i just have to play at day 44, whitout change ? Pls

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How i habe to replace the document ? I have to delete the old rpy ? And if its work where i have to replay for have the office path, i just have to play at day 44, whitout change ? Pls
Yes just replace the one in there and I have no idea where you have to go back to because I do not do the mom path.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone have CG rip? WebP converter returns failed, and I don't feel like trying to figure what goofy shit the dev did to try to keep scenes a 'secret'.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Try thread search. It's here.
Yes, there's "goofy shit" in these webp files. Their headers are intentionally corrupted.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Go to her room at 19:00 and look in the drawer. It needs to be after the MC gets the idea of trying to embarrass her with the dildo.
There is no note in the walkthrough about to go to her room at 19:00!? 20:00 Sis Room -> Go inside and hide in closet.
MC can see her masturbate and her dildo lies next to her. Should i go now at 19:00 to her room?
I‘ve found it on day 48. there is a hint to go in her room at 19:00

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Anyone have CG rip? WebP converter returns failed, and I don't feel like trying to figure what goofy shit the dev did to try to keep scenes a 'secret'.
Copy UnRen in the root folder in the game, Open UnRen, Press 1, Wait until it's done, Open the game, Press Shift+O, Show [image file, without extension], repeat show with every pic. There are few good screens locked by the dev.
Cheers

Reactions: DonSally

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Copy UnRen in the root folder in the game, Open UnRen, Press 1, Wait until it's done, Open the game, Press Shift+O, Show [image file, without extension], repeat show with every pic. There are few good screens locked by the dev.
Cheers
Yeah some are locked (the newest ones) which is a real bummer. I dont understand why they did this.

Oct 5, 2017
I'm playing v7.1 from the beginning. I have got to the end of day 30 and whenever I wish sister goodnight, relax for an hour or go to the pool it sends me to the main menu. Just to be clear all this happens at 21.00 so i cant get to day 31. Any help plz? i've browsed the thread and found no fix. Maybe someone has a save they can post from day 31.

thanks in advance for any help

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes