GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Why do devs tack on ntr in a game that doesn't even look fitting for it or like it was made for it. It doesn't help them gain more patreons, it just loses them patreons.
:ROFLMAO: Because the NTR tag doesn't belong only for Netorare, there's Netorase/Swinging, stealing someone's girl, Netori wanting and planning for other people to bang your girl, cuckold, so there's currently Netorase in game i think, in some indirect way since you didn't get yourself involved in a direct relationship with the girls available, but i don't really see the problem of Netorare in the game, since they have opportunity for the content, just don't make it too obvious and make it avoidable/possible of not letting it happen, i still don't really get how people get so upset with the topic tho, it's just a game, isn't your S.O cheating on you, i get that they want to make you feel like you're the MC, but don't get that much immersed bruh, isn't good for mental health to fall in love with 2D girls.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Why do devs tack on ntr in a game that doesn't even look fitting for it or like it was made for it. It doesn't help them gain more patreons, it just loses them patreons. Devs really should pick their genre and stick with it and not mix and match. Great art and animation, I like the style. Don't look forward to pointless forced ntr, that only exists to tick a box to try to cater to everyone which isn't going to work.
You won't believe how many cucks there are and how much they are willing to pay to get cucked.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
looks good, how much content?
So far, i reached 3 girls with 3 sex scenes each + 1 npc sex and the quest, couple quests, exploration, some failures as materials not spawning after you collect them, so you pretty much make it perfect or you'll need to farm/cheat for money to buy them later, but there's enough for the current version, but it's pretty good on animations and story.

Reactions: Hitany

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
:ROFLMAO: Because the NTR tag doesn't belong only for Netorare, there's Netorase/Swinging, stealing someone's girl, Netori wanting and planning for other people to bang your girl, cuckold, so there's currently Netorase in game i think, in some indirect way since you didn't get yourself involved in a direct relationship with the girls available, but i don't really see the problem of Netorare in the game, since they have opportunity for the content, just don't make it too obvious and make it avoidable/possible of not letting it happen, i still don't really get how people get so upset with the topic tho, it's just a game, isn't your S.O cheating on you, i get that they want to make you feel like you're the MC, but don't get that much immersed bruh, isn't good for mental health to fall in love with 2D girls.
Simplest analogy: in the restaurant you ordered your favourite dish but got rotting burger from a dumpster.
And you argue that you would still enjoy rotting burger because why not?

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Are you reading the notes? pretty much no wrong way from there, attention to the dialogs are really important, since they give really important information.
Heh, to be honest I stop paying attention at the notes as I'm too used to user-friendly clues during these types of quests. I guess I should go back and actually read this time, thanks.

Reactions: rKnight

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
i get that they want to make you feel like you're the MC
They can do one or the other, they can't do both. The harem side hates it even existing and they generally are more the cash cow these days. Even if its "avoidable", the general tropes of it are designed to undermine the main character, like oh the main character has a smaller dick or is worse at sex than this villain. The NTR route requires these things to be canon to exist, which shits on the player character and ruins the "Protagonist feeling". It also kinda shits on the girls in game, since its like oh yeah and they will easily just betray you their personalities are all fake(Which undermines any harem element or relationship element)! For these reasons you're better off just designing a game for that fetish and that fetish alone. The NTR side will just get mad because the game clearly isn't made for this and will whine about the subpar content. It's the worst of both worlds.

Last edited:

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
They can do one or the other, they can't do both. The harem side hates it even existing and they generally are more the cash cow these days. Even if its "avoidable", the general tropes of it are designed to undermine the main character, like oh the main character has a smaller dick or is worse at sex than this villain. The NTR route requires these things to be canon to exist, which shits on the player character and ruins the "Protagonist feeling". It also kinda shits on the girls in game, since its like oh yeah and they will easily just betray you their personalities are all fake(Which undermines any harem element or relationship element)! For these reasons you're better off just designing a game for that fetish and that fetish alone. The NTR side will just get mad because the game clearly isn't made for this and will whine about the subpar content. It's the worst of both worlds.
We don't really know how the NTR will be implemented in game, as i said, NTR doesn't really mean only Netorare, there's npcs that hints strong Netorase content, but not yet implemented, the guy repairing you city for example, you probably will be able to bang his wife, there's a girl in the park that the boyfriend forgot to meet and she offers you a BJ, both not implemented, if happens to the MC doesn't really matter, they said they want to implement and i'm curious how will it be, i don't really care if will be Netorare and will appear a bad guy that will bang your girls, could be rape, mind control, but as you said, there's really no window to put it how you described since it's from personality, the girls are nymphos with a back story, shaming the MC doesn't really fit, you don't know at all how it will turn out, so just wait, if you don't want it, don't do it.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
We don't really know how the NTR will be implemented in game, as i said, NTR doesn't really mean only Netorare, there's npcs that hints strong Netorase content, but not yet implemented, the guy repairing you city for example, you probably will be able to bang his wife, there's a girl in the park that the boyfriend forgot to meet and she offers you a BJ, both not implemented, if happens to the MC doesn't really matter, they said they want to implement and i'm curious how will it be, i don't really care if will be Netorare and will appear a bad guy that will bang your girls, could be rape, mind control, but as you said, there's really no window to put it how you described since it's from personality, the girls are nymphos with a back story, shaming the MC doesn't really fit, you don't know at all how it will turn out, so just wait, if you don't want it, don't do it.
Its kinda clear from the description which one it means for the most part. Not a lot of speculation is needed here. On a side note, I think one of the houses in the town has like 3 entrances in other houses that go to it. I might be confused though because of how samey the houses look.

Reactions: Bicba

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Its kinda clear from the description which one it means for the most part. Not a lot of speculation is needed here. On a side note, I think one of the houses in the town has like 3 entrances in other houses that go to it. I might be confused though because of how samey the houses look.
Also, i forgot to point it out, but some quests punish you for failing, so it would be pretty interesting, don't know if you remember her, the witch that possessed Iris said she would be back to get her vengeance on MC or some shit, if she do get back and possess Iris, it would be a pretty good type of quest to be implemented as NTR punishment for failing on subduing her, i get that not a lot of people like it, but let's be honest, it's a cool plot.

Kaz16

Oct 5, 2017
Don't know if this has happened to anyone else yet, but I killed some spiders and eggs in the forest before taking queenie there and now I can't go into the cave or leave.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Don't know if this has happened to anyone else yet, but I killed some spiders and eggs in the forest before taking queenie there and now I can't go into the cave or leave.
Ye, you fucked up just like i did, have to take her, if not, it won't progress

invoking

Nov 4, 2017
Really love the direction of the game so far, gave me a bit of Stardew Valley vibes. I'll be keeping a close eye on this one, wish you the best of luck in development :)

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
how about you raging morons stop arguing about ntr

back to the main subject, game looks promising so far, only real feedback i can give right now would be that a way to check the required materials for buildings without going back to the builder would be nice, like a memo or something.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
how about you raging morons stop arguing about ntr

back to the main subject, game looks promising so far, only real feedback i can give right now would be that a way to check the required materials for buildings without going back to the builder would be nice, like a memo or something.
Impossible on this site :HideThePain:

The game does look very promising can't wait to see what will be done with it.

Reactions: lowtierntrgod
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes