• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Tales of Symmeria is an adult RPG and Management game full of quests, minigames, puzzles and more! Be the protagonist of your own epic tale!
You've died yet you don't remember how... But you're given a second chance. You arrive at the ruins of Gloomvale, a village under a strange curse with no access to the rest of the world. Be it's saviour and become it's Landlord. Restore your village and recruit female characters to build your harem. Get to know them and give them gifts to earn their affection. But be wary, you're not the only one that desire them... It's up to you wether to protect them or let them fall into disgrace! Unlock fully animated and hand-drawn scenes for all your characters. Grow from zero to hero, conquer the world of Symmeria and discover it's secrets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-11
Release Date: 2022-08-11
Developer: Ecchi Tales Club - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Web: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Saves

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Captura 2.PNG Captura 3.PNG Captura 1.PNG Captura 4.PNG ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
The Game is set on a huge world and universe created for a Roleplaying Campaign. There is still a lot of content, lore, characters and kingdoms to uncover. ToS is an ambitious project starting small but with the intent of growing A LOT, reaching even the creation of the whole world in a 3D enviroment on either Unity or Unreal Engine. Soundtracks, UI, and even Tileset customization must be done too since we're not pleased with the custom ones, so expect that to change soon. We have a long and epic story to tell with you as it's protagonist. Which steps will you take in this new life of yours?
Dream big and all that, but if you're starting with RPGM, you're not going to Unreal unless you have a billionaire backing you.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
So what exactly do you mean by not being the only one that desires them, is it planned NTR or something else? It sounds good to me at the moment though, but if you do plan on adding NTR you should add it somewhere in the description and whether it is avoidable or not.

itsApplePie

Sep 20, 2020
Ty all for the feedback so far. Everything involving NTR, bestiality, futa or things of the sort will of course be avoidable and quite obvious to do so when the moment comes. We know that it can ruin the experience for some people, and we want you to feel like you actually are the main protagonist.
We are also uploading a walkthrough in a few hours in patreon but anyone is free to make one if they want.
About the unreal engine project, RPGM is meant to be sort of a backbone for the game. To see if the story, the puzzles, the girls and other things are good enough to start working on a 3D version. We are already making some cartoony 3D models that we'll upload too with some basic animations. If Unreal is too much then surely Unity will do, since to my understanding is better for small team projects. This of course doesn't mean that we're going to stop releasing the RPGM version.

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
I don't get the purple plat puzzle could someone help me out rq?
This seems to be bothering quite a lot of people. If you notice the clocks in the house the smaller hand on each has an arrow pointing the direction in which you've to move. The other one the number of steps. So for 9.05 and 6.05 it should be from the purple plant: 5 steps to the left and 5 steps down. There you'll get the necklace.

Syzoth4420

Sep 2, 2019
This seems to be bothering quite a lot of people. If you notice the clocks in the house the smaller hand on each has an arrow pointing the direction in which you've to move. The other one the number of steps. So for 9.05 and 6.05 it should be from the purple plant: 5 steps to the left and 5 steps down. There you'll get the necklace.
I thought the time the clocks were showing was supposed to be the number of steps
mb ig

imbarudolf

Jun 4, 2018
Ah! Another title from a famous "tales of" series!
But for real when I saw title I was like "say sike right now"
Good stuff.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes