itsApplePie

Sep 20, 2020
There is ntr. Dev already said so. But it's avoidable. But that still means there IS ntr in the game.
There is non yet. That's why the tag's not included. Every fetish that's planned yet not included in the game will be discussed and voted since that's one of the patreon/ss rewards for higher tiers. So worry not, at least yet!

Btw ty all again for the feedback. If you encounter any bugs please post them here I'll be checking the forums regularly.
For me every comment, being possitive or otherwise is important and I really appreciate the time you take.

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
How to install on Android? I did use Rar,but i dont know what to do becuase It's only arquives.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
This game ... had me hooked from the beginning. Amazing artwork, interesting story, interactions made clear and what to do made rewarding. I have not had this much fun playing a game like this since Chronicles of Leridia!
I completed the first quest and loved every moment.

Then I could not find more content :( is there any at this stage? I love the possibility of seeing all these interesting characters get lewded c:

itsApplePie

Sep 20, 2020
This game ... had me hooked from the beginning. Amazing artwork, interesting story, interactions made clear and what to do made rewarding. I have not had this much fun playing a game like this since Chronicles of Leridia!
I completed the first quest and loved every moment.

Then I could not find more content :( is there any at this stage? I love the possibility of seeing all these interesting characters get lewded c:
Glad you liked it! There's content for Queenie, Aurwyn and Iris atm after finishing the quest of Gloomvale's Curse

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
There is non yet. That's why the tag's not included. Every fetish that's planned yet not included in the game will be discussed and voted since that's one of the patreon/ss rewards for higher tiers. So worry not, at least yet!

Btw ty all again for the feedback. If you encounter any bugs please post them here I'll be checking the forums regularly.
For me every comment, being possitive or otherwise is important and I really appreciate the time you take.
Nice game, cool art, NTR isn't really my thing, but if the MC isn't near, like next room, seeing or present in the act, i may be cool with it, Bestiality is kinda eh... Unless it's a humanoid monster like minotaur or some mythical beast, Futa/trans i'm kinda into that, but as MC not as some NPC, but i won't be mad about that if it is, the game is yours, your team is doing an amazing job and i'm loving it, keep it up. <3 <3 <3 Stay safe

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
Help! When I finish the mini puzzle game to accomodate the boxes with queewie she walks up to me to reward me but it gets stuck there :(

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I wish devs didn't feel the need to add an ntr path to a game that's perfectly fine without it. It's the same issue I had with Sphilia's Familiar where the devs decided to add ntr dlc and because of that I just dropped the game. It leaves a bad feeling knowing it's there like some terrible possibility. Even if it's optional, my completionist-mentality will compel me to see everything a game offers even if I know I won't like it, otherwise it feels like I'm missing out on content.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just the first release but already a very solid premiere, so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future. About fetishes and kinks I honestly don't mind, I'm okay with beasty, furries or NTR stuff if Dev choose to add them based on his supporters demand but of course would still prefer you add option so players who don't like it can avoid them completely (like NTR are preventable and not just happen behind MC back but still count as avoidable)
Overall this is a very good game with lot of potential to grow big in the future, good luck for Dev and his project

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I really love the art style, but I'm still stuck at the same town. I've digged up the pendant from the grave and look every corner in the house but now I'm stuck. Hope there will be more intuitive instructions in the quest list next updates. Looks promissing!

Reactions: rKnight

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I really love the art style, but I'm still stuck at the same town. I've digged up the pendant from the grave and look every corner in the house but now I'm stuck. Hope there will be more intuitive instructions in the quest list next updates. Looks promissing!
Are you reading the notes? pretty much no wrong way from there, attention to the dialogs are really important, since they give really important information.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Why do devs tack on ntr in a game that doesn't even look fitting for it or like it was made for it. It doesn't help them gain more patreons, it just loses them patreons. Devs really should pick their genre and stick with it and not mix and match. Great art and animation, I like the style. Don't look forward to pointless forced ntr, that only exists to tick a box to try to cater to everyone which isn't going to work. If you're going to go harem, then just do harem, if you're going to do ntr. Then please just do that. You're just going to upset everyone otherwise.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes