Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hello Gary! Sorry about the no news, I am home for thanksgiving break from college and found out my house had no internet due to a line being accidentally cut by a utility crew, I've currently moved my setup to a new place with internet and am working on finishing the update.
Hope you have a Great ThanksGiving and dont forget to eat some vegies and excersize after to keep Healthy say Hi to the Family for me

Last edited:

Marroni

Oct 8, 2018
I think the game is good, but when can I use the map? Just walking around the house is boring. I feel like a prisoner.

Reactions: Glacerose
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Sylphia Island [v0.07] [Glacerose] - Original Size: (1.06GB)

Squashed Download - PC (154MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sylphia Island v.07.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
Great port as always! And the icon change to my profile picture looks so crisp on Android. Thank you!

Reactions: the66

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Sylphia Island [v0.07] [Glacerose] - Original Size: (1.06GB)

Squashed Download - PC (154MB): - - -

Thanks for the compressed version! I'll look into it when I'm home. What image format for compression are you using?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
where is there the workthough
I dont think there's a need for a walkthrough for now, given by the fact it's still in early stage and there's only 3 events for each character atm (v0.07)
All we have to do is increasing the girl's affection by visiting their rooms for triggering the event

Thanks for the fast work! :love:
Just reach the end of 0.07 without any noticeable issue

And thanks for the navigation arrow, @glacerose, it's really helpful for noticing the accessible areas
Love all of the 3rd events btw, Lilian is really such a teaser o_O
Keep up a good work!

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I dont think there's a need for a walkthrough for now, given by the fact it's still in early stage and there's only 3 events for each character atm (v0.07)
All we have to do is increasing the girl's affection by visiting their rooms for triggering the event

Thanks for the fast work! :love:
Just reach the end of 0.07 without any noticeable issue

And thanks for the navigation arrow, @glacerose, it's really helpful for noticing the accessible areas
Love all of the 3rd events btw, Lilian is really such a teaser o_O
Keep up a good work!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Stuck when Serra shows the room after first dinner. Disappears timeline and scene with her in room remains even I select a map and house again. Before that I chatted with Gracie and Lillian. If I go straigt to dinner after fast travel tips - everything is fine.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Stuck when Serra shows the room after first dinner. Disappears timeline and scene with her in room remains even I select a map and house again. Before that I chatted with Gracie and Lillian. If I go straigt to dinner after fast travel tips - everything is fine.
Can you elaborate on what you mean? If you talk to Serra after the dinner, no matter what you do you're stuck in her conversation?

Edit * I went ahead and removed the ability to speak to the girls before the dinner scene, so in the next update it won't be possible to bug the game this way. Thanks for the report!

Last edited:

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Ack, how have I missed this game before now. I have a new addition to my list of favorites. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to more.

Marroni

Oct 8, 2018
New locations are coming soon, either this coming or next update. I didn't wanna have new locations until the story progressed to them because then they would just be empty places .

Many thanks for the answer. I like the game very much. You all the best and lots of energy for the next updates.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes