Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Alex's name is in place of Gracie's during the new event. Saying they got a yes. (I assume it was suppose to be gracie unless it was meant to be you/player)

Some of the guy's dialogue from Serra's new event isn't marked as 'Guy' but has nothing there. Like it's an action or what not.

The relationship page the new updates seem to take like 2-3 screens before they update. (not sure why that is and maybe it's just me?) But nothing terrible there. Much better to have them there, much appreciated there. Will make future updates much easier to play without having to check change logs or what not.

overall still looks like it has quite a bit of potentional imo. Though will have to see more before like the new locations being done and more story added. Quite nice that the girls don't just vanish anymore as well but are around. Anyways good work though on the new additions.

I think my only complaint currently now is more I've navigated around, I almost feel like having a button/arrow or something would make navigating the house better. Instead of just clicking the sides or down when needed. If it didn't highlight them it'd be quite confusing. So since it highlights maybe thats just a quirk that bothers only me? But either way, nothing to worry too much about imo just only other thing I can think of off top of my head.

Keep at it.
Thank you for the report of the mis attributed dialogue. Will look into and fix that for next weekends update.

I can confirm the multiple screens before the tips updates happens to me as well. I'll look into what's causing that, not quite sure at the moment.

I will also look into alternate navigation methods, or see if I can fine tune what's currently implemented.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
a lot of running - between many bedrooms - a little boring...
but the girls hawe potential ...
More please!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
a lot of running - between many bedrooms - a little boring...
but the girls hawe potential ...
More please!
Thank you for trying it out. More events are rapidly coming, I plan on a update every Sunday which will include more story development, bug fixes, events, and other content.

Reactions: Hones

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
where do you find girls?
just three rooms: mine, Alex and kitchen
other rooms do not open
After the dinner, sleep until the next day and throughout the day (refer to story tips in the relationship screen) you can find the girls in their bedrooms. Hover over the left and right of the screen in the living room to get to them

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Thank you for trying it out. More events are rapidly coming, I plan on a update every Sunday which will include more story development, bug fixes, events, and other content.
An update every sunday? Well that'd be quite new and refreshing to get a little every week. Most games update like every month or every other month. (understandable for the effort it takes) But that's quite intriguing to hear.

As for the heads up on the dialogue markers, no worries! It's easy to miss, and should be easy to fix if you know where to look! :) I'll continue to do so for future updates as I play them. Helps to have play testers so to speak.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
An update every sunday? Well that'd be quite new and refreshing to get a little every week. Most games update like every month or every other month. (understandable for the effort it takes) But that's quite intriguing to hear.

As for the heads up on the dialogue markers, no worries! It's easy to miss, and should be easy to fix if you know where to look! :) I'll continue to do so for future updates as I play them. Helps to have play testers so to speak.
Yep! Every week is the current plan. Aside from MAJOR updates, (v.1, v.2, v.3) and so forth, those might take two weeks instead, just so I can insure they live up to the name of a major update. And thank you, it is extremely helpful to have others look out for those small issues, as I always seem to miss them

Reactions: Rebeldad

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Who in the hell wants to go to an island to bang chicks with an STD. I can catch all kinds of that shit at the local pub.
Not just syphilis...
Edit: Oops my bad.
Sylphia .... not syphilis island. Ha.
Thanks for the game m8. Downloading and will try later today. Cheers

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Who in the hell wants to go to an island to bang chicks with an STD. I can catch all kinds of that shit at the local pub.
Not just syphilis...
Edit: Oops my bad.
Sylphia .... not syphilis island. Ha.
Thanks for the game m8. Downloading and will try later today. Cheers
Thanks for the download! Do be sure to leave a comment after you play letting me know your thoughts!

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
well..has potential...wild hair colours a too overused trope though...does any guy over 15 actually find that attractive?..lol ..ok..purple haired dame is purty...but the blue and green just looks like they dunked in a vat of tie dye.
That's actually because their hair colors correspond with their font color; if anything, it's a FEATURE.

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Game has some potential, go on, for my personal taste maybe a bit longer day fraction so MC can talk to two girls (morning noon ecc...) and i love some light grind so maybe a work to gain money for buy nice gifts for the girls and show gratitude to miss Alex ;)...anyway is a good entertaing game, my thanks

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Game has some potential, go on, for my personal taste maybe a bit longer day fraction so MC can talk to two girls (morning noon ecc...) and i love some light grind so maybe a work to gain money for buy nice gifts for the girls and show gratitude to miss Alex ;)...anyway is a good entertaing game, my thanks
Thanks for playing :) I do plan to have a gift/money system in place very soon! It will include either working from your computer or working at one of the various locations around the island once theyre open!

Reactions: ultorem13

jmz06

Jun 19, 2018
why all point say "wip and will be added soon"
i can't find anyone, just alex in her room

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
why all point say "wip and will be added soon"
i can't find anyone, just alex in her room
If you go into their bedrooms at various times of the day (Alex in the evenings, Celeste in the morning/evenings, Serra in the morning/evenings, Lillian all day, Gracie all day) they are available to talk to to raise relationship level. Once you hit certain levels you can do story events with them. Currently each girl has 2 main story events available.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
So... A few suggestions (Geez I look fucking arrogant saying it hahaha):
1. You should put some subtitles when you pass the mouse over a door or room, (Like "Living Room", "Kitchen", "Alex's Room"), for the new players know where they are clicking
2. In relationships tab, you could put where the character is right now (like "Alex (working)", "Celeste (her room)")
3. For reducing endless clicking, you should put small squares of the house rooms (Like in Big Brother, Man of the House, Max's Life and many games with free roaming), like i see in some comments, many players get confused on where to click.
And "dude", nice game, I wish you luck in the progress!

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
So... A few suggestions (Geez I look fucking arrogant saying it hahaha):
1. You should put some subtitles when you pass the mouse over a door or room, (Like "Living Room", "Kitchen", "Alex's Room"), for the new players know where they are clicking
2. In relationships tab, you could put where the character is right now (like "Alex (working)", "Celeste (her room)")
3. For reducing endless clicking, you should put small squares of the house rooms (Like in Big Brother, Man of the House, Max's Life and many games with free roaming), like i see in some comments, many players get confused on where to click.
And "dude", nice game, I wish you luck in the progress!
You know what, those are fantastic suggestions. I'm actually going to 100% implement those next update, the location tracker and the subtitles. Thank you for the comment!
And don't worry about sounding arrogant, constructive criticism is always welcome!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I always have a thing for honey select based game
From viewing the preview on the first page and also everyone's comments here, it seem u're doing a great work with this game XD

Just hoping there will be android version in the future since i only able and found it more enjoyable to play on the phone due my rl job, lol

Wish u a good luck, mate
Keep up the great work :D

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes