the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sylphia Island v.075.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.11.2018 (a sound related bug has been fixed)

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I'm really surprised at how this game gets better and better with each quick and frequent update! Loving every bit of it. The events are nicely paced, and not rushed. Hope to see more great things in upcoming updates!
Thank you for playing, I'm glad you enjoy it! :)

Reactions: Exnaruto07

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
I'm stuck at Celeste progress, "Celeste got home really late from work, I should check on her and see if something is wrong"

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Good game so far, lot of potential.
Two questions:
How to open the nature trails?
Where is the gallery?

Edit: Found the gallery, silly me.

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I'm stuck at Celeste progress, "Celeste got home really late from work, I should check on her and see if something is wrong"
You gotta visit her during evening or nights, I think nights.

I like this game, it's a little light on content right now and there's a bit of going through the same motions with 5 different girls (a kiss here, a little tease there) but the girls are great. Very likable and cute, and all different. I like the progress though, it builds up and we get to know them, if anything, the only real issue is I don't feel like the main character does much outside of showing up places and I feel like I'm "watching" the game rather than playing, sometimes.

I do appreciate that the game's kinda romantic and gentle too. I mean I'm a corny fuck I like it romantic and gentle and I think 'adult games' don't do that often enough.

Reactions: Lol00000

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
You gotta visit her during evening or nights, I think nights.

I like this game, it's a little light on content right now and there's a bit of going through the same motions with 5 different girls (a kiss here, a little tease there) but the girls are great. Very likable and cute, and all different. I like the progress though, it builds up and we get to know them, if anything, the only real issue is I don't feel like the main character does much outside of showing up places and I feel like I'm "watching" the game rather than playing, sometimes.

I do appreciate that the game's kinda romantic and gentle too. I mean I'm a corny fuck I like it romantic and gentle and I think 'adult games' don't do that often enough.
I had to visit her at night, thanks.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Just wanna say thank you to everyone trying out, playing, and enjoying the game. It's alway been my dream to make a game people can play and genunely say they enjoyed and even though its light on content right now I hope you'll stick with me through the updates. All the comments (both positive and negative) have been overwhelmingly helpful, and I appreciate them all.

dejagy

May 17, 2018
There is a bug where Serra take us to our room after dinner exactly after the conversation

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
Yay, thanks as always, mate :love:

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thank you for posting this, I'll look into trying my best to make future saves compatible. I'm still new to programming, but i'll do what I can.
Just reach the end of 0.75 from the fresh start with no major issue, but one scene which always lead me to force closing

Regarding the update contents : love all of 4th events, man!
And Gracie does take her turn for teasing us in this update :love:

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Just reach the end of 0.75 from the fresh start with no major issue, but one scene which always lead me to force closing

Regarding the update contents : love all of 4th events, man!
And Gracie does take her turn for teasing us in this update :love:

Keep up the good work!
I'll look into that event, my friend reports the same issue on her android so its definitely narrowed down to an Android issue. Thank you so much for playing, and I'm glad you enjoyed all the 4th events. :)

Reactions: Exnaruto07

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Downloading now and I'll check it out. The game is still quite early so I don't mind restarting either, but once it gets much more content filled. It would be quite annoying to have to restart. So I can see where some would be frustrated but being new to all this, doesn't surprise me that we may need to restart at times. Anyways I'll update you on the new run either tonight or in a day or two. Busy tomorrow.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes