Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Ack, how have I missed this game before now. I have a new addition to my list of favorites. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to more.
I'm glad you enjoy it! Dont forget to tell your friends or use the fan signature banner, and stay tuned for updates!

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Loved the new additions did play it that night but didn't get chance to get back on and comment due to sleep and thanksgiving and such.

I do agree that the arrows are so much nicer of an addition, as well as it was quite nice to have one event for each girl this time around. Each girl has quite a unique personality from the others too, so quite enjoyable to get to know each one. Can't wait for more!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Loved the new additions did play it that night but didn't get chance to get back on and comment due to sleep and thanksgiving and such.

I do agree that the arrows are so much nicer of an addition, as well as it was quite nice to have one event for each girl this time around. Each girl has quite a unique personality from the others too, so quite enjoyable to get to know each one. Can't wait for more!
Its all well, I hope you had a good thanksgiving! And glad you enjoyed the newest events. More are coming very soon!

RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
im getting an issue someone else mentioned, where after Serra finishes her conversation and i get stuck in the conversation.

Last edited:

RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
i found a solution. Instead of entering any of the girls rooms after the tutorial, i went straight to the kitchen and had dinner, this seems to of fixed the problem that i had previously.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
i found a solution. Instead of entering any of the girls rooms after the tutorial, i went straight to the kitchen and had dinner, this seems to of fixed the problem that i had previously.
Yes someone did report that bug, it's been touched up and will be fixed in the coming update. :)

RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
i have played through the game now and it has lots of potential, i see this style with a game i previously played called 'Mystic manor'. i got scared for a few parts because Lillian had the exact personality of one of my best friends as see does this stuff to me and Celesta was like a scaled up version of my girlfriend which was funny to see minus the foot fetish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
i have played through the game now and it has lots of potential, i see this style with a game i previously played called 'Mystic manor'. i got scared for a few parts because Lillian had the exact personality of one of my best friends as see does this stuff to me and Celesta was like a scaled up version of my girlfriend which was funny to see minus the foot fetish.
Thanks for playing :). And that's funny to hear about your friend and your girlfriend, maybe there will be more similarities that will appear in future updates

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
It's not bad, could use some improvement (some images looks subpar) and the navigation (especially while in the kitchen) seems off. Why putting a map in the first place if nothing is available there? That's odd imho.
Anyway, after seeing the: footjob tag I immediately clicked on this but I left disappointed, could you maybe do a recurring thing about the foot massage and develop the foot fetish a little more? I know it's still your game, but that's the most popular fetish, also, Lillian is the best girl

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
It's not bad, could use some improvement (some images looks subpar) and the navigation (especially while in the kitchen) seems off. Why putting a map in the first place if nothing is available there? That's odd imho.
Anyway, after seeing the: footjob tag I immediately clicked on this but I left disappointed, could you maybe do a recurring thing about the foot massage and develop the foot fetish a little more? I know it's still your game, but that's the most popular fetish, also, Lillian is the best girl
Thank you for playing!

The foot fetish is absolutely going to be developed more as the game continues, and will be choice in many scenarios (e.g, a choice to recieve a footjob, handjob, blowjob, etc.)

I will look into optimizing navigation for sure, the system as it stands now is a WIP. And as for the map, I put it in to give some sort of preview of what's to come instead of just my word that features are coming.

Reactions: Pinguino47

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Thank you for playing!

The foot fetish is absolutely going to be developed more as the game continues, and will be choice in many scenarios (e.g, a choice to recieve a footjob, handjob, blowjob, etc.)

I will look into optimizing navigation for sure, the system as it stands now is a WIP. And as for the map, I put it in to give some sort of preview of what's to come instead of just my word that features are coming.
Thanks for clearing this out! Anyway, one thing that you should fix (it's just nit-picking) is that when you "fix" Celeste's computer, you can clearly see a mac background, but when you help her transfer the pictures on the phone, it's clearly windows' File Explorer, you know, details matters :ROFLMAO:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Thanks for clearing this out! Anyway, one thing that you should fix (it's just nit-picking) is that when you "fix" Celeste's computer, you can clearly see a mac background, but when you help her transfer the pictures on the phone, it's clearly windows' File Explorer, you know, details matters :ROFLMAO:
I thought the same thing while I was making it haha. The computer texture came with a default Mac screen, but I made the event to fix her computer with screenshots from my PC. That will definitely be looked at soon. :)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I do apologize for having to restart, but a switch I made to open up some new areas of the game required it since it unlocks in early events. If you play tonight, I hope you enjoy it. :)
There's a good chance I will after I finish what I'm playing now. And no worries, I usually forget what I was doing and have to restart anyway lol. I see the file size is much smaller too, so that's a plus!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
There's a good chance I will after I finish what I'm playing now. And no worries, I usually forget what I was doing and have to restart anyway lol. I see the file size is much smaller too, so that's a plus!
Well when you do get around to it, do be sure to let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy what you're currently playing :)

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
379mb > 1.05gb..lol..good job..makes life easier :p
That was the goal. :) The image quality reduction is minimal, at least from my view, so all future updates are gonna follow this compression format and be as small as they can be.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
I'm really surprised at how this game gets better and better with each quick and frequent update! Loving every bit of it. The events are nicely paced, and not rushed. Hope to see more great things in upcoming updates!

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes