Others Completed Suzuka's Melody [MASURAO]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Translated the already posted walkthrough. I ran it through Yandex to get the text then DeepL for actual translation before proofreading it. The result was a mess and I know nothing about Japanese so there was a lot of guesswork involved
but hopefully better than nothing. Order is left to right, skipping the center scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I can't see any options in the living room, but hitting up and enter on my keyboard makes you call out to her

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
I need help how get i the ending i have all scene end skip like 30 days but no ending???
After getting all 20 scenes from

You just have to go to her room and read the diary. If that doesnt work, crawl on her at night once, win a game and try again. After all 20 scenes, ending appears.

Lensitryx

Jul 8, 2022
After getting all 20 scenes from

You just have to go to her room and read the diary. If that doesnt work, crawl on her at night once, win a game and try again. After all 20 scenes, ending appears.
I got all 20 scenes, how do I trigger the ending?

Lensitryx

Jul 8, 2022
Sweet, sweet Suzuka loves her brother until the end. The ending was

Anyhow, I honestly have no idea how I managed to get the final diary and I don't ever plan on figuring out anytime sooner (I spent an entire hour until my shoulders were stiff) but I'm guessing it has something to do with having continuous wins in card games or refraining from sexual interactions with her for a couple of days. Or maybe it could be both so feel free to test these hypotheses.

Taletreader

Jun 30, 2019
Oh, hey!
This one looks really cute, but the Font makes it really hard to read, and while fullscreen does make it slightly better, it stretches the game to fit the screen, so it ends up looking not great. I also cannot manually resize the window, and using external programs create a black border around it without enlarging the game window.
Is there anything I can do to make it more readable or fix the fullscreen resolution? (changing the Windows display resolution doesn't work for this)
Thanks!

Last edited:

Taletreader

Jun 30, 2019
I managed to read through, but I can't get the final scene (the one in the center), even though I go all the other ones.
It's been days since I got the all the other scenes, I tried winning the game, tried losing, did all the sex options, her room, my room, bathroom, living room, different order of day events, but to no avail.
I suppose I'm missing a diary entry, but it seems like nothing I do activates the dairy event.
Help?

Last edited:

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
why am i unable to save any games? it just pops up a save window and label and save, but does nothing.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Any engine. This is plain "mesh" deforming animation and using layers.
Any engine ? I get it how the animations were made
But this type of format and display doesnt belong to a specific engine ? Because the tag just says "Others"

1691916236506.png

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Any engine ? I get it how the animations were made
But this type of format and display doesnt belong to a specific engine ? Because the tag just says "Others"

View attachment 2847851
I don't know for sure what engine is this but I'm betting my chips it's custom one, with copy-pasted functionalities from japanese programmers forums.
You asked for "these kind of games" so I've assumed you're talking about animation style but "this game" is 13 years old already.

It's been a long time since I've played it and I think it's not even animating in real time, it's just playing pre-rendered animations using WindowsMediaPlayer7 (or newer).
So if you're interested in making "those kind of games" just choose whatever engine (literally: whatever), make functional user interface (your screenshot is a simple scrollable list of interactive elements) and naughty stuff is just playing movies with player interaction in form of buttons on layer above. If you have this part of "engine" nailed down it all comes to filling gaps with more animations.

Japanese programmers used to love copy-paste chunks of code together to make their "own" "engines", especially simple games like these or visual novels, so don't bother looking for those.
Whatever can play movies is a goal. Construct 2/3, RPGMaker, Flash, you name it. Using anything more advanced Godot/Unreal Engine/Unity included is like using combine harvester for trimming your lawn but there is literally noone that could stop you from doing this so have fun using whatever.

• Wow
Reactions: GreenPee

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
I don't know for sure what engine is this but I'm betting my chips it's custom one, with copy-pasted functionalities from japanese programmers forums.
You asked for "these kind of games" so I've assumed you're talking about animation style but "this game" is 13 years old already.

It's been a long time since I've played it and I think it's not even animating in real time, it's just playing pre-rendered animations using WindowsMediaPlayer7 (or newer).
So if you're interested in making "those kind of games" just choose whatever engine (literally: whatever), make functional user interface (your screenshot is a simple scrollable list of interactive elements) and naughty stuff is just playing movies with player interaction in form of buttons on layer above. If you have this part of "engine" nailed down it all comes to filling gaps with more animations.

Japanese programmers used to love copy-paste chunks of code together to make their "own" "engines", especially simple games like these or visual novels, so don't bother looking for those.
Whatever can play movies is a goal. Construct 2/3, RPGMaker, Flash, you name it. Using anything more advanced Godot/Unreal Engine/Unity included is like using combine harvester for trimming your lawn but there is literally noone that could stop you from doing this so have fun using whatever.
Alright i got it, thank u

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes