Others Completed Suzuka's Melody [MASURAO]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kaziroh

Jul 13, 2020
Someone can explain to me how saving working in this title? I'm scratching my head over how this works

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Someone can explain to me how saving working in this title? I'm scratching my head over how this works
Delete the save file you get with it, right click in game to bring up the menu you save with.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I need a guide of when The MC Sneaks to his Sister's room is there a Requirements too pass cuz everytime i try to do others she will wake up

Lasana

Nov 2, 2017
I need a guide of when The MC Sneaks to his Sister's room is there a Requirements too pass cuz everytime i try to do others she will wake up
You need to wake her up a few times. then u can read her dairy again. with that u get more scene

Lasana

Nov 2, 2017
I need help how get i the ending i have all scene end skip like 30 days but no ending???

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've deleted the save dat but it still freezes when i try to save, any ideas please?
I don't use it for this, but someone on the first page suggests using Japanese locale or . I do have the Japanese language pack though. Maybe check wherever you put the game didn't make the folder protected.

SINGAPUR

Feb 15, 2021
Some of you might want this.
I'm sharing my complete save file since I'm done with the game.
hi I want to say thank you for saving I don't speak English and I no it does not pass this game I wanted to odoleti if you wish I can personally you a lot to create kiwi or map but I do not know how to write in a personal. (this message is written through a translator)

naecko

Dec 15, 2020
I really like the music that plays during the living room scenes. It gives me kinda FLCL vibes. Does anyone know the artist(s) or band(s) that are playing? Or how I could find them. I'm willing to do some digging, but don't really know where to start since there's like no info on this game other than DLsite.
idk the scene but just dropping these here thought you might like it :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
How can i have a H scene with her
now i can't do nothing accept sneak to her room

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can i have a H scene with her...
Move your mouse around to find the highlighted interaction spots on her body. Change the camera position, or switch between you hand and dick with the buttons...
for other scenes look back here.

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
Move your mouse around to find the highlighted interaction spots on her body. Change the camera position, or switch between you hand and dick with the buttons...
for other scenes look back here.
oniichan always left the room when i try to insert his dick and i think i'm already click everything

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
still cant save in this game bruh !
never mind have to use emulator crap and delete the faulty save file

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes