Others - Completed - Suzuka's Melody [MASURAO]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The game was better than I expected but had a lot of issues.

The game issues are that the game just doesn´t run very good, it crashed my whole laptop after every like 15 or 10 minutes or it just froze, sometimes the sounds bugged or saving didn´t work unless you delete the save.something file in the download file, which I only solved because I read it in this forum. The living room scenes also are badly designed because I never knew what to do to proceed, wait or press a button?

The gameplay like the card minigame is also very bad.

But the rest is pretty good.

The artstyle is unique.

The sex scenes and all animations are good.

The atmosphere sounds are nice.

The story isn´t special but still cute.

The translations is very good, I never saw a typo or wring gramair, which was surprising because the text looks awful, every letter is very spaced out and it isn´t pleasant to read.

I would still recommend to try it, maybe only I had bad luck with the crashes and bugs, the rest of the game is worth seeing atleast a little of it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MrGlxblt

I've played tons of H-games, and Suzuka's Melody might just be my favorite of them all!

Don't let the art style or choice of technology fool you -- what you'll find here is one of the most erotic virtual experiences you'll find in any media (provided you share my tastes, that is!)

The game begins when you, a young adult, return home for the summer after being absent for a few years. But your father and his wife aren't there. They went on a vacation but, for some reason, your younger step-sister decided to stay at home.

I say step-sister, but let me get this out of the way right now: this game does taboo much better than most other games with actual incest. Even with the absence of an actual blood relationship.

After all, this is the young girl you briefly lived with before you became a young adult. You never saw her as a woman. But years later, you return home and notice her growth... In your mind, you know you can't look at her sexually... But you can't help but start to notice her developing womanly features. And you're both alone at home, during a long, hot summer...

Every taboo game needs good build up, and I propose that this game should be studied for the way it builds up the tension between the characters. Not by telling you with words, but by showing you through actions, the actions of two young people who struggle with the confused (yet erotic) moments they share, moments they know they shouldn't be having.

This is the where the real charm of the game lies. The deeper, developing relationship is mostly implied rather than thrown at your face, and you can do everything at your own pace. As you get a little bolder, you'll notice that the next day you can go a little bit further during most events. It's exciting to see that during seemingly similar events, you can now touch Suzuka in a new way, or explore more of her body when you sneak into her room at night, while she's sleeping...

As a side note, this game includes one of the most realistic situations in a virginity loss scene I've ever encountered... but I won't spoil it for you ;)

As another side note, Suzuka's voice is incredibly cute, and very erotic when she's aroused: due to the nature of most of the scenes, you won't be finding a loud, squeaky girl like in most Japanese games. Here, she makes an effort to be silent, so what you'll find are more realistic, stifled moans...

The game is incredibly easy to play, and I consider it so good that I replay it at least once every year.

I definitely recommend it to fans of any of the following genres/key words: taboo, incest, voyeurism, summer, young girl, sneaky night visits, interactive scenes, sundresses.

Play Suzuka's Melody. You won't regret it! And when you're done, shoot me a message saying how you liked it. I'm always looking for more fans of this game!