Others Completed Suzuka's Melody [MASURAO]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
For game play, you can always do a search for MASURAO. I'd suggest 'Mizuki Island' myself.

If you're looking for a 'touchy / feely' game with...er...'innocent victims...I mean girls, girls! You can try:

billy&mandy

Sep 29, 2017
Some of you might want this.
I'm sharing my complete save file since I'm done with the game.
How did you get the ending? I have all other cgs/scenes, but I can't seem to get the ending. And the walkthrough didn't really help. It just calls the last scene "Ending Video", without saying how to get it

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I dont know why but everytime i try to save the game freezes. Im pretty sure this extends to all masurao games and i have no idea how to fix this. Any Ideas?

EDIT: Seems likes deleting the save.dat file fixes the saving issues and I'll assume this applies to all Maurao games as well.

Reactions: CucumberCow

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can only find the trial version off that page, do you happen to know a download link for the whole game ?
That's DLSite they won't give you the game for free, and there's no English translation so you won't find it here. Most direct download links around seem to be dead, so .

Reactions: Jacquees

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Will she reach orgasm on her own or do you have to click on the little red box?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The red button are the cum and/or finish buttons. In the shower, the middle button will start her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Red will make her cum and end the scene. Molesting her at night you can press it and cum all you want.

Yume___

Feb 2, 2018
I really like the music that plays during the living room scenes. It gives me kinda FLCL vibes. Does anyone know the artist(s) or band(s) that are playing? Or how I could find them. I'm willing to do some digging, but don't really know where to start since there's like no info on this game other than DLsite.

Johnykiller187

Apr 27, 2020
None of the scenes work for me. they are all just black screens and i cant seem to find a way to fix it. anyone know how?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
During night-time molesting you can make her orgasm from vagina and anal fingering. Her "excitement status" seems to increase based on time spent touching her and it gets updated after touching any location. When she's excited enough, setting fingering speed to fast (click same area twice) automatically triggers her orgasm.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes