Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hello! Tell me, I can’t get an event with Tamara. I watched her, got into a fight with a red-eyed dude and she doesn’t join the club anymore. What should I do? Is it possible to replay again?
Безымянный.jpg

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
I don't understand this game at all, there are tons of stats to keep track of and everything decreases all the time and I'm getting nowhere. Do I need a spreadsheet to play this or how should I do it?

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
Hello! Tell me, I can’t get an event with Tamara. I watched her, got into a fight with a red-eyed dude and she doesn’t join the club anymore. What should I do? Is it possible to replay again?
View attachment 216288
You can always "replay" by starting over...

If you have the fight with the red eye dude, the Tamara arc is closed. You can only regain her using a console cheat I think.

She's real difficult to get on the team IMO, given the game grind in general.

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
I don't understand this game at all, there are tons of stats to keep track of and everything decreases all the time and I'm getting nowhere. Do I need a spreadsheet to play this or how should I do it?
I had the same thoughts when I first started. Seriously, just follow the walkthru posted here for a little bit. That was the only way I got into the game and learn.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
You can always "replay" by starting over...

If you have the fight with the red eye dude, the Tamara arc is closed. You can only regain her using a console cheat I think.

She's real difficult to get on the team IMO, given the game grind in general.
Thanx, man. I just repplay from beggining of the game.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 216288
Just tutor her on a Monday and if her favor/love/lust is high enough she'll join you if you didn't have Freddy follow her long enough to make her suspiscious.

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
I had the same thoughts when I first started. Seriously, just follow the walkthru posted here for a little bit. That was the only way I got into the game and learn.
Thanks! Do you know how I can get to the Logistics Division to get janitor job? I can't get the mother to drive me there and I don't have flying. That's what it says in the walkthrough ;(

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Thanks! Do you know how I can get to the Logistics Division to get janitor job? I can't get the mother to drive me there and I don't have flying. That's what it says in the walkthrough ;(
You can, but it's only open during the day, not morning or afternoon.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How can I get rid of the "they are way to young" thing? :D

By getting the associated flaw from a superpower.

It's the same for all the things where Billy initially goes "ewwww, hell no!". Gets a superpower, and the flaw from it then makes him go "awwwwwww, HELL YES!" to everyone and everything.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Thank you! I have one more thing I was wondering about this game, how can I increase corruption points?
Get your favors up, then get out and have sex. You gotta do a lot of lead up to it, but you can increase corruption and pull down inhibition depending on if you do a selfish/generous turn to it as you get it on.

How do you ask her? Is it a favor?
No, for the drive, wait until day, go to the map, then you'll see the chauffeur button on the top right, click on that for Logistics if you don't have flight yet.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes