herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Sorry about this, I know that this question has to have been asked before. But I am not going to read back through 470 pages trying to find my answer.
I can't seem to do anything with Derek and Whats her name (the girl champion) I am supposed to tutor both of them, but I can't find any way to do this, Help! :) Thank you for your time, and again, I appologize for being to lazy to read back through hundreds of posts.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I can't seem to do anything with Derek and Whats her name (the girl champion) I am supposed to tutor both of them, but I can't find any way to do this, Help!
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Do you not know how to tutor? If that's the case, when it's time for class, choose Administration, then Library, then Tutoring. You won't be able to tutor Derek much but that's ok; once is enough to satisfy this part of your quest.

Reactions: herrbertold

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
tried it both ways, follow and not follow
Okay, once you followed her enough to get the hobo-event, she is locked. Unless you use the console, there is nothing more you can do.

To get her into your club, you have to tutor her. A LOT. Like bringing her favor into the 60s a lot. Try and be flirty for extra love and lust as well. Once you finally have her values high enough, she will ask you out on a monday, but give you a raincheck during the event. Next time you finish school, she will agree to join you as an apology.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
Okay, once you followed her enough to get the hobo-event, she is locked. Unless you use the console, there is nothing more you can do.

To get her into your club, you have to tutor her. A LOT. Like bringing her favor into the 60s a lot. Try and be flirty for extra love and lust as well. Once you finally have her values high enough, she will ask you out on a monday, but give you a raincheck during the event. Next time you finish school, she will agree to join you as an apology.
thanks for the help

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Do you not know how to tutor? If that's the case, when it's time for class, choose Administration, then Library, then Tutoring. You won't be able to tutor Derek much but that's ok; once is enough to satisfy this part of your quest.
Perfect, that actually tells me what I am not doing properly, Thank you

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Hello,
Let's pretend that I do install the NTR avoid mod ; will it still mention anything about it or will it completely prevent my waifus from being shared ?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So are all the obsessive scenes worthless night scenes that you cant see anything but a black screen? I mean, i get that its night but cmon, whats the point of a scene of the player cant see anything in it? WTB Night Vision power so the scenes can be seen or something :p

Reactions: dragoon93041

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
And my next question which the answer is probably in here somewhere. How do you start tutoring. Am I missing a magic trick, did I trigger a glitch or am I just a bit to simple to figure this out? lol

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Do the NCHDL / club missions get to a point where they don't repeat?

Every Tuesday for the last 3 weeks there has been nothing on the docket and they either all go home or go to Billy's and play games with no progression.

I've tried save scrumming before going to the club and those are the only two that happen.
I play without any mods or cheats (lots of grinding) and Freddy is still pretty inhibited and uncorrupted. To the point where the scenes with Maggie haven't progressed beyond him running away when joining her to shower for the first time.

Without the club missions, I can't see how to corrupt him or reduce his inhibitions to progress anything with maggie.

I'm trying to work out if it's progressed as intended with the club or i'm just having bad luck?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes