Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Unfortunately it's a very broad fix. In the code, if Wild Oats is enabled, all nympho content is skipped. Some of them are just with the MC though, like Samantha's stuff, while other's are mostly with the MC bar one scene, like Allie's. While I would like Baal to add Wild Oats version of the Nympho stuff, I realise that if we set a precedent, the game will never be finished, as they will be too busy adding stuff like a Sexbot version of when the MC invites them out for coffee. Ah well. Maybe when all of the important stuff is made he might consider it.
Well the Wild Oats was an awesome idea just to make it appealing for everyone but then as you said was broadbrushed in, where it took away almost a third to half of the content (at least it feels like that at this point) which feels a bit punishing... (also even if you have Wild Oats with the mother and she has nymphomania her nympho scenes at home at the TV all work well while excluding her corrupted scenes, so it seems to be possible in theory to not have that of a broad exclusion of scenes)

Either way, I think you're right. More main plot line would be fine and then maybe working out all the existing girls so they have variety and fun for everyone to make the game nice and round. We'll see what this year will bring.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
full cg.rip please
Unlike the other games, Ren'Py ones are easy to extract, so there's no real point to posting one. It'll just take up space. Try looking you renpy extractors, and use them to get the images. You should find ones that allow you to extract the .rpa files which hold the images. Shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes tops.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Could anyone tell me how much actual story progression is there in the game?
I played this like a year ago or more (small missions were a new addition back then) and with mods to avoid the grind it was pretty good but it quickly run out of story and it had mostly only the corruption of the girls. Which is fine but it got boring a little after a while with nothing else. So I'm curious how far the main story went and how is the whole becoming a hero/villain part.
Not much of that yet. Most focus has been on finishing all the schoolgirls.

Reactions: Ryel

cr0ssi

Jun 24, 2018
i cant play my old safes from 0.28 on the 0.31 patch? there is much work in this safes , is there a way? :)

ty , greetz

btw, great game!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
it was some time since i played this, have they added animation to sex scenes yet?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Well the Wild Oats was an awesome idea just to make it appealing for everyone but then as you said was broadbrushed in, where it took away almost a third to half of the content (at least it feels like that at this point) which feels a bit punishing... (also even if you have Wild Oats with the mother and she has nymphomania her nympho scenes at home at the TV all work well while excluding her corrupted scenes, so it seems to be possible in theory to not have that of a broad exclusion of scenes)
Handling of nympho content would have to be drastically recoded to treat Wild Oats in the manner people want. Even a "simple" rewrite would have the downside of making it show up less than without Wild Oats.

Reactions: khumak

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Hmm, not sure. The only reason the game shouldn't let you buy a power is if you either don't have enough discipline or don't have enough money/Globex influence to buy it. Okay, stupid question time: First do you have 750 to buy the power or 500 and 100 Globex influence. Next stupid question, did you check to make sure you bought it already and just forgot? (I know, really stupid question, but have to ask since you never know.) Also you're not using a save prior to version .30, right? Although I think you'd have more issues than just that if you were.
Yes, yes, and I think so. It's doing this weird thing where the file says it's the most recent version and the picture of the main menu is the most recent version, but it says version 29 in the top right. I'm going to redownload and check if that fixes it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Handling of nympho content would have to be drastically recoded to treat Wild Oats in the manner people want. Even a "simple" rewrite would have the downside of making it show up less than without Wild Oats.
If I understand the way it currently works, I suspect you're right that it would be a large undertaking. That said, it might still be worth doing since I suspect a significant portion of the game's fan base would prefer an "upgraded" version of Wild Oats where the girls want to do anything and everything with other girls but the only dick they want is MC's. With maybe an exception for some MMF scenes that include Derek and Freddy.

That would mean he'd need to add new sets of renders with lesbo scenes replacing scenes with random dudes, preferably with the option for MC to join in when he catches them doing whatever they're doing. Something to think about after the school is completely finished and the fetish stuff is done.

In my case, I'm not a big fan of the gangbang scenes or the ones with Mom coming home with other guys, but Wild Oats is restrictive enough that I just put up with them anyway to avoid missing scenes that I do want to see.

Reactions: Nightphysics

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Wild Oats is probably part "mind control thing" they will probably be an upgraded version in the Future but this is just speculation on my part..... just think what you could do with Wild oats and Mind control.... as a Villian :D

szczena611

Oct 11, 2018
I could not find a command on the Armor of Terra in the forum. Save Editor Online helped me.
player.power_STM = x Armor of Terra (max 3)

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
I could not find a command on the Armor of Terra in the forum. Save Editor Online helped me.
player.power_STM = x Armor of Terra (max 3)
You do realise that save editing powers is very bad method right? There's more going on in the background than just the power increasing in level. For example, in Armor of Terra you gain the Masochism flaw, a recovery perk, 2 levels in stoicism, 1 each in fitness and reflex, and a bonus to Physical. If you save edit, you miss the rest of them. Rather, just give yourself some influence, money and resistance if you need it, and level it up naturally.
Though I do admit, the new power probably should be added to the front page for those who want to use this method, so good job on that front.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
There's more going on in the background than just the power increasing in level.
If you guys want to "buy" powers right from the console, type in call purchase_power_XXX substituting the appropriate name for the last three letters (so STM for Terra). This will decrease the number of powers you can buy from Globex, even into negative.

This will not complete the "buy a power" quest, so buy a cheap one legitimately before you do this. There's another command that would do this safely, but it is probably a bit complicated for a simple "type this cheat" post.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Doesn't seem to make sense as the nympho content of the mother (movie time) is in there and IIRC earlier versions of wild oats allowed it. It still is just a kind of bad implementation of a technically good idea, where you have to plan correctly before making the girls more proactive. On the other hand it's not that the dev never has done any massive recodings of the game *shrug*

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
anyworking mod for this version yet? the grind is just unbearable going through the game with console commands right now makes it a bit easier but still a hassle not as much as mods...

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
anyworking mod for this version yet? the grind is just unbearable going through the game with console commands right now makes it a bit easier but still a hassle not as much as mods...
SFC is updated for this version ;)

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes