khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the new combat system so far. Have only had a chance to mess around with it a little but it's much more interesting than before now. The enemies seem like they got an across the board boost so it's harder in the early game but once Billy gets some powers he feels stronger in combat than before even with the stronger enemies. Flight is no longer the only relevent power for combat which is a nice change.

Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the powers do in combat. So far I've only messed with Flight and Psychosism. I'm liking this update.

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
Any help or ideas with the following... (note: spoiler inception)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that is a tricky one.
To solve this, get yourself a tutor until you get the person you need (you are right about the person btw.).
I had to search around a lot before finding that one too.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
You have to do quests for Sandra - rebels and Kelly - cheerleader and choose the right rewards from them - not sex.
They appear automatically as you meet the appropriate parameters.
For Sandra above 100 alignment, me appeared at 103.
For Kelly 30 fights.
That is not correct, I got Kelly cheerleader quest and I have done less than 10 fights.

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone else have problems when going to the Wiki? I go to it and after a few minutes a new screen pops up saying i have a virus which i don't cause iv run scans left and right and i get this only when going to the wiki for this game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone else have problems when going to the Wiki? I go to it and after a few minutes a new screen pops up saying i have a virus which i don't cause iv run scans left and right and i get this only when going to the wiki for this game.
Just finished testing it out, using Chrome and Firefox and both with UBlock Origin ad-blocker.. Nothing like you describe happens.
Try again, and take a screenshot of it.

Reactions: Exo883

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
For infos, i have google-chrome with AdBlock+ and Ghostery, and no problem on the wiki

Reactions: Exo883

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You gain nothing over alignment=60. Likewise there is no need to go lower than 25.
To raise alignment let Sophie use your bed or get the repair school job and do the reflex check. If you fail you get +2, if not +1.
To lower alignment have your way with Sophie or just rape anyone.
Both, Sandra's and Kelly's quest start wit 60 alignment and 15 wins/reports.
You can also use psychotic break on the girls once each to drop 2 points per girl. Only way to clear it though is to reset them.

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
I love it..here i am trying to get a screen shot and now it wont do it...why just why when ya need to show something broken it then works.... like a evil joke.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Anyone else getting an image not found script error when defeating the drug dealer girl at school on the security job?

Not a game breaker, just ignore and it moves on to the next image.

Not mod related. No mods in use.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Combat/[com_enemy.ikey]/[combat.outfit]_knockout.png': could not find image. (u'Combat/student1f/school_knockout.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 613, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 1892, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 1915, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 2664, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 2826, in script
  File "D:\SuperPowered_v03103-win\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1150, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "D:\SuperPowered_v03103-win\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1120, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "D:\SuperPowered_v03103-win\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-win\renpy\exports.py", line 709, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "D:\SuperPowered_v03103-win\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1067, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "D:\SuperPowered_v03103-win\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-win\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "D:\SuperPowered_v03103-win\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 488, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "D:\SuperPowered_v03103-win\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 702, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "D:\SuperPowered_v03103-win\SuperPowered_v0.31.03-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 637, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Combat/[com_enemy.ikey]/[combat.outfit]_knockout.png': could not find image. (u'Combat/student1f/school_knockout.png')

Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SP 0.31.03
Mon Jan 07 2019

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
So, I beat, and Tamara still does not join the team.
I only followed Derek, but still everything returned to what the dude had read that Tamara was traveling somewhere by bus (((.
I spend all the lessons with her, already love 40, and passion 15 and zero sense!
What to do then?
Below is a list of completed goals. Безымянный.jpg

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
So, I beat, and Tamara still does not join the team.
I only followed Derek, but still everything returned to what the dude had read that Tamara was traveling somewhere by bus (((.
I spend all the lessons with her, already love 40, and passion 15 and zero sense!
What to do then?
Below is a list of completed goals.
You almost got her then. Try to get the numbers up into the 60s, and then tutor her one last time on a monday.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Phew!
In general, I figured out the problem, so that the Event with Tamara was over, I had to choose from three choices: mother, sister, rumors!
Select options rumors!
The third choice is closed the arch of Tamara!
See attached screenshots.
Безымянный3.jpg Безымянный4.jpg

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's possible that I missed the start of the quest but I think there might be an issue with the quest to help Sandra with hackers. I'm at 65 alignment and just received the quest to help Kelly. I started along that path and it's working fine but when I hired a tutor is had Terri help me with the hacker quest that I don't have yet as far as I know.

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's possible that I missed the start of the quest but I think there might be an issue with the quest to help Sandra with hackers. I'm at 65 alignment and just received the quest to help Kelly. I started along that path and it's working fine but when I hired a tutor is had Terri help me with the hacker quest that I don't have yet as far as I know.
Yep something definitely seems to have gotten messed up with those 2 quests. The Sandra quest never finished and neither did the Kelly quest. I've never done the Sandra quest before so I don't know how that one is supposed to end but I have done the Kelly quest and that one is definitely broken now. It might be ok if I hadn't gotten a tutoring session before finishing Kelly's quest but I don't have a save to roll back to so can't try that without starting a new game.

The NCHDL quest to catch the thief seems to be stuck in my game as well. I'm at the stage where I'm supposed to confront the thief but that never happens. I can work, go to class, get tutored, do mischief stuff, etc as much as I want and nothing ever happens regarding that quest. Also when NCHDL meets on tuesdays now, there are no more quests. They all come in, they all stand in front of Billy and then they all leave. Derek and Freddy did go home with Billy a couple of times to play video games but Tamara has never done anything (and she's the only one I've had a chance to pick so far to actually do any missions).

andy1144

Oct 1, 2017
Any1 know how i can get tamara to join the team via console commands? messed up and had crissy join instead

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I tweaked the walkthrough a bit to add a section for combat and rearrange things a little. I think it flows a bit better now especially if you're not using mods. I still want to add more details for fetishes and the new quests but I haven't played through those yet so those will take me a bit longer.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Hey Everyone,
Maybe this has been asked many times but can someone outline for me on how to unlock nympho and obsessive scenes for each of the girls accessible in the game? I cant get the hang of psychosism and psychotic break to do my bidding. What is psychotic break used for?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hey Everyone,
Maybe this has been asked many times but can someone outline for me on how to unlock nympho and obsessive scenes for each of the girls accessible in the game? I cant get the hang of psychosism and psychotic break to do my bidding. What is psychotic break used for?
Afaik psychotic break makes it easy for them to get nympho / obsessive / volatile. To get the various states you need them to have low will power (makes it easier) and insanity aura and then luck and or patience. Having the right love/lust/anger/fear levels also helps.

Just remember the aura is unpredictable. You might get a girl to nympho and the next day the aura will make her volatile or obsessive. Or it might do nothing.

Once a girl is broken or has low will power you can try using lust or love bombs (overload) to get them into a state. I've had some luck getting a girl into deep-seated state through luck and then love bombs and save scrumming to get her obsessive or lust bombs for nympho.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes