Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I thought Baal was going to switch point assignment to normal sex, for some reason when you are generous the girls get corruption points and turns into sluts if you fuck them to much, but if you are selfish it just lower their inhibition
Generious increases love and corruption.(often involve's pussy licking. ugh disgusting)
Selfing lowers love and inhibbition.(often involve's billy being forcefull)
Both lower lust because they just got fucked.

A good trick is using sympathic link to connect love to favor.
This way you will gain favor whenever you generously fuck them.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
A small criticism here. Actually, it is a spelling correction. This line needs attention. "You payed attention in class..." It should be, "You paid attention in class..."

I want to say, other than that, I am loving every single new edition to this game. I love the direction, etc. you are going with it. I think you have an awesome game, even in development. I have been playing this game since Rags. I am now glad how this game has developed since the Ren'py move. You have done an amazing job with this game, keep up the work.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
To get that scene Sandra has to be in a Nymphomaniac state. Also Denise has to not be a Nympho or you get a different scene where she is there too instead of this one.
Not totally correct. This is the third scene with Sandra. With the fourth Denise needs to be nympho to have the full effect.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Still have no idea how to get scenes to fire off, restarted a new game and have Samantha with 100 Corruption, 0 Inhibition, 100 Favor/Love/Lust and only Wild Oats and still have yet to see anything happen. Do i have to have her skip class and choose things or are they random fires?
Also yes i have all the school unlocks done.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Still have no idea how to get scenes to fire off, restarted a new game and have Samantha with 100 Corruption, 0 Inhibition, 100 Favor/Love/Lust and only Wild Oats and still have yet to see anything happen. Do i have to have her skip class and choose things or are they random fires?
nymphomaniac also

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Give her a lust overload so she becomes nymphomaniac.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
That sounds awesome! Can you give a hint? I have both fetishes unlocked but that doesn’t give anything in that regard :)
TBF, their dialogue is pretty explanatory. I unlocked Mary's and basically it boils down to doing the small stuff, then the large stuff, then talk to her with the social interactions. Do that a few times, take her to the side, and you'll get a fetish button unlocked. For Denise, hers is to look at the love options and keep going until you get THE BIG ONE.

I haven't done Allie's yet. Still corrupting her before I get the flaws to make her. Something about Billy being helpless to stop some of the crazy stuff just tickles me...

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
I followed Tamara to the black SUV a few times and got this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer ent_bum is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "func_time.rpyc", line 63, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 3126, in script call
  File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 245, in script call
  File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 1458, in script call
  File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 1815, in script
  File "C:\Users\thats\Downloads\SuperPowered_v03000-pc\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 657, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer ent_bum is not a function or string.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
SP 0.30.00
Sat Dec 22 18:36:23 2018
Anybody else encounter that?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So Samantha has been a Nympho for over a month now with 100 Vit / Fav / Love / Lust / Cor & 0 Inh / Ang / Fear / Sus with Wild Oats and nothing has happened. Do i need to keep her willpower at 0 or really low to get something to happen? Just not sure what im missing :p

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
So Samantha has been a Nympho for over a month now with 100 Vit / Fav / Love / Lust / Cor & 0 Inh / Ang / Fear / Sus with Wild Oats and nothing has happened.
Suppressing Wild Oats will also negate random nympho scenes for school girls. (Nympho still works for Larson, Mom, Sis, and as a stat requirement override.)

If you don't want to share the girls, simply not enabling the unisex bathrooms will get rid of most (all?) sharing scenes. And it probably removes fewer non-sharing scenes than Wild Oats.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Ah i guess ill try that next run ... since somehow i broke saving in my current run lol.

Yeah im super possessive :p

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
How do you daze an opponent? Do their willpower or energy need to drop to 0 or do I need a certain move to do so?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Have you done the basics? Get her phone number so you can invite her over? Ask her to skip class with you?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes