Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Am I doing something wrong in this game or is it **** unplayable without mods like Radioactive? You need in rep in the hundreds, favor, love and all kinds of shit and you get +4 and stuff per action. This game would take 100s of hours at the rate I'm going if I didn't just use the cheat button.
It isnt unplayable just long.

An effecent grinding method:
For the first month: Spend every school day getting tutored.
This shoud bring your grade's to 100.
After just be tutored 2 times per week to keep the grade's up.

Once you unlocked jobs spend 4 days a week doing them earning you money and rep.

Spend every schoolday talking with people at school and every weekend with family(remember what topic's give +) until you reach 60 favor.
Then ask for there phone(it is under minnor favors)
Aslong as you have 60+ favor you can ask them to speard word off you.
This will(depending on your style) get you some nice global rep.
Within 2 or 3 months you will have enough to unlock alot of sex sence's.

From there on out it is a mather of what do you prefer.

I am currently working on turning every girl in the school obsessed with me.
And since deep sated mental issu's are rng baised it will take awhile(you can only trigger them with insanity aura)

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Am I doing something wrong in this game or is it **** unplayable without mods like Radioactive? You need in rep in the hundreds, favor, love and all kinds of shit and you get +4 and stuff per action. This game would take 100s of hours at the rate I'm going if I didn't just use the cheat button.

yes, you are doing something wrong ... don't play this game if you want it to be easy,,, and NO mods ... makes it hard A lot Harder .... work for it and you get rewards... you Literally sound like someone that has no idea how to play this game without a mod lol funny stuff

Funny stuff

PS ....there is a whole ..... walk threw on how to make this easy on you ... HA HA HA

Reactions: Centurion

Pari13

Nov 22, 2018
I am new to this game, i read somewhere this game is unplayable without a Mod, is it true? Please help and point me in the right direction for the game.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I am new to this game, i read somewhere this game is unplayable without a Mod, is it true? Please help and point me in the right direction for the game.
It's a matter of opinion so no one can answer that for you. Maybe you should try the game and if you get impatient, could could try a mod that appeals to you.

Sumegai

Oct 12, 2018
It's is a bit grindy at the start that's for sure. It got a lot better as you unlocked more powers. I played 0.29 with no mods and found it to be an addicting game. I enjoy mid-level grinding games though. If you follow the first few paragraphs of the walkthrough on the wiki page, it set you up for a smoother time of things. The rest is about exploring what the game has to offer.

For my second time through though with 0.30, I'm waiting for the Lucky mod to be updated before i give it a go.

Pari13

Nov 22, 2018
It's a matter of opinion so no one can answer that for you. Maybe you should try the game and if you get impatient, could could try a mod that appeals to you.
It's is a bit grindy at the start that's for sure. It got a lot better as you unlocked more powers. I played 0.29 with no mods and found it to be an addicting game. I enjoy mid-level grinding games though. If you follow the first few paragraphs of the walkthrough on the wiki page, it set you up for a smoother time of things. The rest is about exploring what the game has to offer.

For my second time through though with 0.30, I'm waiting for the Lucky mod to be updated before i give it a go.
Thanks to both of you for replying, I usually don't play with Mods, that's why i asked. I just use walkthroughs and cheats and get through the game if its difficult.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
why is the game size so huge and the renders are of such a low quality?
I agree that the game is good , but the graphics...man, look at some other games , take milfy city for example , the graphics are so good , the size is only about 900mb.
Why is it so?
Milfy City is significantly larger than 900MB. You're thinking of a compressed version by Pepe Le Pew with lossy compression into I believe a webp format.

Not sure if bossapplesauce did a compressed version for .30 here, but his previous compressed versions come in well under 900MB.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Oct 19, 2018
SuperPowered [v0.29.01] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.34GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac (336MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can u update this to version 30 please.

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
can u update this to version 30 please.

Crunched version, prepatched with extended variable viewer and clean textbox. (That's how i use it myself, so take it or leave it).
^^^^^^^^^^^

If you want an unmodified one, I made one for myself that can be uploaded. Which seems to work in the short test I did to make sure it didn't break.

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
I get this after a fight:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Exception: In DynamicImage u'Combat/[npc_ikey]/[combat_locale]_knockout.png': Could not find substitution 'npc_ikey'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 612, in script call

File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 642, in script call

File "content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpyc", line 61, in script call

File "content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpyc", line 193, in script

File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in execute

show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))

File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1121, in show_imspec

atl=atl)

File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 709, in show

sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)

File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1057, in add

thing.set_transform_event("show")

File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event

self.child.set_transform_event(event)

File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 485, in set_transform_event

return self.target.set_transform_event(event)

File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 695, in set_transform_event

self.find_target()

File "C:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 620, in find_target

raise Exception("In DynamicImage %r: Could not find substitution '%s'." % (self.name, unicode(ke.args[0])))

Exception: In DynamicImage u'Combat/[npc_ikey]/[combat_locale]_knockout.png': Could not find substitution 'npc_ikey'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200

Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

SP 0.30.00

Mon Dec 17 18:49:44 2018
It was a clean install without mods.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is it just me or is evil billy more fun the good billy.

Evil billy gets to do perverted stuff.
Good billy doesnt get anything.
There is very little content that is restricted by alignment, mostly just drunk Mom and Sophie. And Good Billy does get to fuck a happy Sophie in his bedroom.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
There is very little content that is restricted by alignment, mostly just drunk Mom and Sophie. And Good Billy does get to fuck a happy Sophie in his bedroom.
Yeah i know.
Evil billy does get mischief at school tho.

I tent to make billy evil.
It also helps deal with the guilt of mind controling everyone if you simply admit you are evil.

Reactions: dragoon93041
Sep 10, 2018
I don't know how the developer doesn't have a psychotic break trying to juggle all the variables and squash the possibilities for bugs in this game. It makes me rock back and forth screeching REEEEEEEEEE just thinking about it.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes