badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
It's amazing that any devs are still that stupid.
It's not difficult programming to enable a conversion of old saves into new format.

A hard reset this late practically forces players to use the console, for replaying 29 versions content makes no sense. The game isn't built for replayability.

He upgraded
the fighting system and that's why old saves don't work... I get it you don't like the grind ... but he has been telling people for like 5 months ... 30 is a reset

Nov 23, 2017
He upgraded
the fighting system and that's why old saves don't work... I get it you don't like the grind ... but he has been telling people for like 5 months ... 30 is a reset
Regarding the grind, the game is in BETA and he should want people to play through the game repeatedly (for free bug testing if nothing else) and those replays should be less work and enjoyable... I replay Dark Cookie's Summertime Saga every update (with infinite money)... it would likely be beneficial to him.
Also, during character select not choosing sister causes you to miss out on content, but have nominal gains in stats... choices matter, but only to the extent that you have something to lose by not taking the sister perk and no alternative content to gain by taking something else. Make the sister perk mandatory until more content is enabled or disclose the loss of content by choosing not to take the perk.

Nov 9, 2017
You are right. Without cheats, this game fucking blows, it takes a hundred hours of doing the same shit just to get anywhere. But with cheats it's a lot better - yes the UI is still garbage, but there's a good amount of content, and the renders aren't awful.
I agree the game is way too grindy for its own good. The UI is better then some I have used (Lab Rab 2's is horrid)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
This shows up after fighting and winning against both thieves. Newest version(30) no mods. fighting using flight lvl 3 and HIT physical lvl 2.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: In DynamicImage u'Combat/[npc_ikey]/[combat_locale]_knockout.png': Could not find substitution 'npc_ikey'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "content/content_neighborhood_watch.rpyc", line 334, in script
  File "F:\E Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "F:\E Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1121, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "F:\E Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 709, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "F:\E Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1057, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "F:\E Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "F:\E Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 485, in set_transform_event
    return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
  File "F:\E Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 695, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "F:\E Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.30.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 620, in find_target
    raise Exception("In DynamicImage %r: Could not find substitution '%s'." % (self.name, unicode(ke.args[0])))
Exception: In DynamicImage u'Combat/[npc_ikey]/[combat_locale]_knockout.png': Could not find substitution 'npc_ikey'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
SP 0.30.00
Tue Dec 04 17:31:11 2018
[/CODE]

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Regarding the grind, the game is in BETA and he should want people to play through the game repeatedly (for free bug testing if nothing else) and those replays should be less work and enjoyable... I replay Dark Cookie's Summertime Saga every update (with infinite money)... it would likely be beneficial to him.
Also, during character select not choosing sister causes you to miss out on content, but have nominal gains in stats... choices matter, but only to the extent that you have something to lose by not taking the sister perk and no alternative content to gain by taking something else. Make the sister perk mandatory until more content is enabled or disclose the loss of content by choosing not to take the perk.
If anyone's bothered by that they can use the console to add the sister perk.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
That walkthrough still covers everything you need to know apart from the Tamara/league stuff, which I don't think I've ever done past one or two missions. Once you've gotten to mind control you can do basically whatever whenever at your own pace.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That walkthrough still covers everything you need to know apart from the Tamara/league stuff, which I don't think I've ever done past one or two missions. Once you've gotten to mind control you can do basically whatever whenever at your own pace.
I've been meaning to update it at some point but I've been busy with my Babysitter mod lately. I think I will wait until the fetish content for the girls at the school is done and then update the walkthrough to include that. It will never cover everything though (unless someone else wants to make a bigger one). The game is just too complex for that. I think it does a pretty decent job at showing new players the ropes though, which was really my goal for it.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I've made Nikki obsessive but I'm still getting the "Not her type" responses when I use physical actions. Is this a bug or is that method of getting around gender preference out of date?

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
I've made Nikki obsessive but I'm still getting the "Not her type" responses when I use physical actions. Is this a bug or is that method of getting around gender preference out of date?

suppress gender something in the mind control re-programming

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
suppress gender something in the mind control re-programming
Ah yes, I know of that method but I was trying to do it via the other method for numerous reasons (don't have it, not a fan of mind control in general). Doesn't seem to be working though despite there being several mentions of obsessive and nympho personalities overriding gender preference. Also curious if it's a bug or intended.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Looks like it should still work, but the character won't become un-lesbian until the next day. And if the madness wears off that morning, she'll lesbian right back up.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Looks like it should still work, but the character won't become un-lesbian until the next day. And if the madness wears off that morning, she'll lesbian right back up.
I find it's easier to just go ahead and use the MC option for it since that still works with or without Nympho/Obssessive. By contrast if you make them Nympho/Obssessive first, then the MC option is no longer available (it doesn't cancel it if you already used it but it won't let you apply it while they're Nympho/Obssessive). Of course that means you can't tell her to dress slutty or whatever but I can live with that tradeoff.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes