bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
My love always stays at 20, what can I do to fix this?
Romance Restricted
  • Love Capped at 20.
  • Resistant to Date/Romance interactions.
  • Mental instability and Emotional Overloads can temporarily allow Love to exceed 20.
  • Suppressing Family Ties removes this restriction

Reactions: vaitsy

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
How do I suppress them?
click on female familymember, click on powers panel. Choose the blue stuff, reduce willpower, then increase control, then mind control top right blue panel, use mind control to suppress family ties.

Last edited:

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
0.30 is hard reset. that mean old save can't be used
It's amazing that any devs are still that stupid.
It's not difficult programming to enable a conversion of old saves into new format.

A hard reset this late practically forces players to use the console, for replaying 29 versions content makes no sense. The game isn't built for replayability.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
It's not difficult programming to enable a conversion of old saves into new format.

A hard reset this late practically forces players to use the console, for replaying 29 versions content makes no sense. The game isn't built for replayability.
This late ? This game is still in beta phase, and not completed.
And if you think that dev is stupid, and you are more clever than him, tell him @ patreon page, or pm him :v
It's bad for insulting people without knowing anything

Reactions: KingsCape
Nov 23, 2017

...and this game to entirely too grindy to play from the beginning... I wouldn't do it, unless it was much easier to acquire resources. Also, the grind dramatically reduces replayability.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Oct 19, 2018
SuperPowered [v0.29.01] [Night City Productions] - Original Size: 2.34GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac (336MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
30 plz

Reactions: ryonoreiji

xStE

May 11, 2018
After seeing a screenshot, I find that I have never seen the sister in the kitchen.
I never talked to him, and only "seen" in the WC scene

Is this a bug or did I miss something?

Thank you for your help

(I have the last version)

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
After seeing a screenshot, I find that I have never seen the sister in the kitchen.
I never talked to him, and only "seen" in the WC scene

Is this a bug or did I miss something?

Thank you for your help

(I have the last version)
have you enabled the sister perk ? ( when you start game ?)

Reactions: xStE
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes