Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
did you have more than the 3 dna poly's ? when yes the code prevents you from using the new combat powers when you do.

Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a mod to upgrade the ui/hud ? Or is an update planned for it ?
I wanted to play it cause it's looks interesting but Jesus all the interfaces are rough af, too rough for me even :/

Last edited:

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
How to make a woman obsessive?
SymPathic Link rank 3 gives you "Love Overload" which, if it works, will make someone obsessive. The lower their willpower the higher the chance of it working, and if their willpower reaches 100% it will wear off.

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone still have the phone-related script files from v0.28.05? (The last update with scene replay)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
It only prevented me after I used it, though. Maybe it gets confused with the well endowed perk?
It might just be displaying the wrong message while the power is on cooldown. I'm not sure what variable it is checking for the tooltip, but I don't see a similar variable in the cooldown section. So cooldown is probably still working. But all of the unstable transformations have the highest cooldown of 350, so I don't know when you'll be getting it back.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the buffs and debuffs added to the combat system now. I do think it could use some sort of tweak to make it easier for the player to tell what it's really doing though. Maybe have the buff/debuff states affect the default combat pose between rounds like the sex crazed option does? Looking forward to seeing a bit more polished version of it. Definitely glad to see the combat system getting some love though. I'm really looking forward to seeing some more combat with supervillains and maybe some clashes with the 2 enforcers we meet at the beginning. Also curious to see some "training" options added at the institute.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
Okay, so I clearly have missed something in the changes. It seems I cannot go to Globex and buy powers, at least at the stage of the game I am in. How do I open that up?

Searching through the forum is soooo sloooow!

desty25

Jun 24, 2018
hiya, just wondering here is the rollback function disabled for this version or is it just me? if it is just me, is there a way to fix it ?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, so I clearly have missed something in the changes. It seems I cannot go to Globex and buy powers, at least at the stage of the game I am in. How do I open that up?

Searching through the forum is soooo sloooow!
Doing a search of this thread using the term when Globex took me about 2 minutes. It's available day or afternoon. You'll have to skip a class to go there.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Classes are mornings and day. Same as the Logistics division where you get jobs, so only that one requires skipping classes. Afternoon is when you get shifted to home, so you can freely go then.

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
hiya, just wondering here is the rollback function disabled for this version or is it just me? if it is just me, is there a way to fix it ?
The Dev disabled it at some point. Basically he said using rollback messed up some variables?

I can't recall exactly. I should go look and see how hard it would be to re-enable.

Edit: Looks like it's just a single edit in game/options.rpy

Code:
    config.rollback_enabled = True
Just change rollback_enabled from 'False' to 'True'

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I can see the Armor of Terra page and the buy now button but i cant press it and there is no hint when i try to use it.

What am i missing?

desty25

Jun 24, 2018
The Dev disabled it at some point. Basically he said using rollback messed up some variables?

I can't recall exactly. I should go look and see how hard it would be to re-enable.

Edit: Looks like it's just a single edit in game/options.rpy

Code:
    config.rollback_enabled = True
Just change rollback_enabled from 'False' to 'True'
Thanks, but i dont have options.rpy in my game folder or any of the folder. Do i need to make one ?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes