pellizza

May 7, 2017
Hello people
Autosave is enabled but it can use only a few "slots" (for example 1, 6, 8 and 10) the others remain empty. Looks like the others are disabled so it actually fails auto-saving when it's the disabled slots' turn.
Did anyone have the same issue? Any fix?
Thanks

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
blackmail ? rape ?
It's a possibility (well, blackmail less so, but rape certainly). You do it through the 'negative' interactions - you can essentially threaten the girls into sexing you.

And, of course, you can mind-control them into sexing you.

I can't remember any actual blackmail in the game, though - but I don't use the negative interactions (I just know they're there), so maybe there's something down that path that is blackmail-like.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I hope he adds school exhibitionist soon. They all got nude models already. I'm sure the modders would had done this already but it must be a nightmare for them. Also needs to add mom/sister room at home.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That's not likely to happen. I've already asked him about that.
I'm not surprised then I guess somebody can mod it in the game one day. Just feel like wasted assets they been in the game for so long. I could just rename all the files but its so many girls thats annoying lol. I'll probably just copy the nudes into the slut category.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
The problem with making a mod for 'naked in school' is that the vast majority of the characters don't have 'interaction' pictures for when they're naked. Kelly, the Sister, and the Mother are the only three that do (last I checked).

Making it so they're naked in school will require you to choose: either you can't kiss/hug/touch/sex them when they're naked, or they go and put on clothes first, or you create new images of those interactions.

JKain

Sep 26, 2016
Anyone know how to get the jealousy scenes past the one for cleaning and the one for watching TV with Maggie?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could download the old RAGS version, with more on the world outside of the school?

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
A link to the old RAGS version is in the 'Overview' section of the Patreon for the game. It's the first link on the post.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I hope he adds school exhibitionist soon. They all got nude models already. I'm sure the modders would had done this already but it must be a nightmare for them. Also needs to add mom/sister room at home.
The mod is very easy to do. I thought about it a long time ago. The problem is that you have to know the morphing parameters to recreate the characters and make renderings. I made the request to Baal, but he never answered my message. He ended up saying in the thread, that he found my request ridiculous .......

Reactions: Almighty

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Autosave is enabled but it can use only a few "slots"
This problem occurs in several RenPy games. It is not that it can only use certain slots, if you look at the saves later you'll see a different pattern. It is that some autosaves aren't valid. I am not fully certain what causes this, but I suspect a bad autosave is being triggered during Python code, which isn't a thing RenPy really knows how to handle. There is no "fix" for this as autosaves are handled entirely by RenPy.

Reactions: pellizza
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes