Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Are there any codes for use during combat? Hopefully specifically one i can use to refill energy? It's kinda insane how long some of the fights with females can drag out when I'm waiting for Soliloquy to recharge so i can get more energy.
Increase Billy's physical characteristic a couple of times by studying at the initiative and fights will be over fairly quickly.

i did that already. but still keep saying when i hug or something love capped.
How long it takes depends on how much control you have over them. You want it around 60 so it only takes a couple of days

Reactions: toolkitxx

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
it is all ready at 100, and all scenes tha i have seen of here are the one in the bathroom while in class and the "invite over"(before being obsessive since she blocks my my number when in that state)
I was only blocked when their Fear stat was above some threshold figure.

Apr 6, 2018
sorry to ask such a question, but what are the keyboard shortcuts for (quick) saves? can't find those anywhere (including renpy wiki and some files I opened).

Kachka

Jul 7, 2017
is there any news to when version 0.30 is out?
The was released Nov 9 and the .51 hotfix came out on the 11th, there might not be any any new content though, just tweeks. We'll know if someone's posts it.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
no one will post a test version here, since baal already made it clear that he doesn't want an untested and buggy version being shared around, so we will have to wait for the 0.30 version

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
This jumbled mess has so much potential, i just hope the dev figures out what he wants this game to be soon, before it becomes even more of a confusing mess

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes