• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I've not played in a while and I don't have a current save in the most recent version, but I suddenly had a huge wondering thought and its bugging me.
I know there's a power that makes you turn into a girl, and I know you fail the Janitor job by walking into the girls bathroom so...
Does having that power make you unable to fail the Janitor job? if it doesn't, should it?
Nope - but i like the thought. You fail the janitor job when the stoic/persuasion check fails. The polymorph power (that's the one you refer to) is only used in relation to Nikki as far as i am aware of (so you can have physical interaction with her due to her specific sexual preference).

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Nope - but i like the thought. You fail the janitor job when the stoic/persuasion check fails. The polymorph power (that's the one you refer to) is only used in relation to Nikki as far as i am aware of (so you can have physical interaction with her due to her specific sexual preference).
Polymorph gives you some of the best scenes in the game and for a lot more girls than Nikki.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
There actually is a polymorph option in the bathroom when doing the janitor's job, but I've no clue if it replaces the fail scene. And a lot of girls have polymorph sex options.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
There actually is a polymorph option in the bathroom when doing the janitor's job, but I've no clue if it replaces the fail scene. And a lot of girls have polymorph sex options.
Polymorph gives you some of the best scenes in the game and for a lot more girls than Nikki.
I think you both refer to 'passive' scenes because the only active option to use polymorph with the girls is with Nikki. For those scenes you mention its just a 'choice' when you have the power itself.

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
I got a weird issues. Like Dannis appearing at random when i want to do stuff with mom and i cant acces any area of the school ecept were Terri is. Using the newest version and did try reinstall it.
Edit she appears when ever i try to do anything but sex. (only tested mom and sis so far)

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes