• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
i seem to have lost the principals phoine number due to a rollback and then save, ...
any console command to remove a phone number so i can go ask her again or add it to phone book through console?
Wild guess but look at post and read on, this may be the value that influences girls to give their phone numbers.

Edit: or perhaps T.Gs advice does the job. ^^

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
No. The max probability of any Nympho scene is 30%. The condition for it to occur is basically if Mom is there and Nympho, and it isn't Monday afternoon, and it isn't one of a handful of other uncommon events, she'll try to get Nympho. And once her stats are maxed, you'll always see scene 4. In the normal game, it is extraordinarily unlikely to get someone in a permanent crazy state. Temporary crazy wears off the next day. So I'd guess it is coded with a decently high chance so the player can actually get something out of the status for all of the 5 minutes it will normally be active.
It's actually very easy (if somewhat tedious). Just lower willpower below 90 and then save. Hit them with insanity aura. If you get temp (nympho/obsessed) then save. Repeat the next day until you get deep seated. Yep RNG is definitely against you getting it, but save scumming gets around that

It is probably a better fit to add a choice for it into RA since it is the one that adds the easy permanent crazy. But GL is the one that handles most of the event probability (and it is technically possible in the base game), so it would also be a good fit.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Only if you don't have the incest flaw. 100 willpower if you do.
Yeah, my own fault. I just like unlocking the scenes where Billy is forced (no flaw) and some of them require Nympho Mom

It shouldn't. The scene triggering at all is just Sandra. The extension requires Denise to be Nympho.
Ok, probably a bug then, because it is definitely triggering for me with Nympho Sandra (supposed to) and Obsessed Denise. When Denise was Nympho i kept getting her & Mary in Art class instead.

It never works with Nympho. Should work with Obsessive if she's been mind wiped.
Hmm, unless I've been very unlucky with RNG this might be another bug. Mom had been obsessed for months but it never triggered

Thanks for the replies

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
So wait, does insanity aura possibly take effect when you toggle it on in front of whoever? Cause I've been simply leaving it on permanently while trying to get Steph deep seated nympho and Nikki deep seated obsessive, but no matter how many times I meet up with one or spam lust/love overload nothing is really changing. I think Steph switched to Volatile once when meeting in the hall but that's all.

Oh, that actually worked. Got sister locked nympho.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Hmm, unless I've been very unlucky with RNG this might be another bug. Mom had been obsessed for months but it never triggered
Unless you're referring to something else, it isn't RNG. Choose to clean the house, then Billy tells Mom to do it instead.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Sorry, How do I get Tamara into the team ? I have 100 Lust and Love with her, have not followed here, tutored her nearly 100 times, have tried the patch, but nothing happened. Cannot get her into the team and finish this goal (Derek is in team)
Freddy must follow Tamara at least once to have her in the team.
After that you'll get the options:
1. distract freddy with mom
2. distract freddy with sister
3. or decide not to follow tamara.
With 1 and 2 the next monday you can follow tamara a 2nd and a 3rd time but you must recruit her at the final step (the monday after you're spotted in the alley); you must meet with tamara instead of freddy. She will be on the team and will tuttor you etc. but will be pissed and won't accept tuttoring by you.
With 3 you do not follow her and she will join the team without being pissed.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Freddy must follow Tamara at least once to have her in the team.
After that you'll get the options:
1. distract freddy with mom
2. distract freddy with sister
3. or decide not to follow tamara.
With 1 and 2 the next monday you can follow tamara a 2nd and a 3rd time but you must recruit her at the final step (the monday after you're spotted in the alley); you must meet with tamara instead of freddy. She will be on the team and will tuttor you etc. but will be pissed and won't accept tuttoring by you.
With 3 you do not follow her and she will join the team without being pissed.
Also....tutor her on a Monday.
Thanks, both tips finally let me get it: Phuuu! have tried it so hard, but now I got it.

Reactions: badblonde

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So wait, does insanity aura possibly take effect when you toggle it on in front of whoever? Cause I've been simply leaving it on permanently while trying to get Steph deep seated nympho and Nikki deep seated obsessive, but no matter how many times I meet up with one or spam lust/love overload nothing is really changing. I think Steph switched to Volatile once when meeting in the hall but that's all.

Oh, that actually worked. Got sister locked nympho.
I think it's intentionally difficult to get specific mental states and especially to get a permanent one in the vanilla game. If you use Get Lucky + Radioactive mods it's easier to tweak those states (I have the process detailed in my walkthrough). I haven't tried it with any of the other cheats. If you don't use mods then it's probably easiest to just leave insanity up all the time and just take whatever random state it gives each girl. Sometimes it'll be the one you want and sometimes it won't be.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
It is intentionally difficult. I plan to expand on methods for that later when I add in the Psychology Skill
It's a complex game but that's nice because it can be played a lot of different ways and every character can be played differently if one chooses to. There's something for everyone. Not just another click and fuck game.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hello.
Need help with mom and sis.
Somehow (cant remember how) for some time on mom profile i had "She is related to you, but that doesn't matter"
Thanks to that i had actions with her.
How to make this permanent for mom and sis?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello.
Need help with mom and sis.
Somehow (cant remember how) for some time on mom profile i had "She is related to you, but that doesn't matter"
Thanks to that i had actions with her.
How to make this permanent for mom and sis?
You're going to need a few things.
First, you're going to need the Incest flaw to even make it happen.
For Mom, you need the Anililagnia Flaw. I think. (You should already have this one)
For Sis, you're going to need the Ephebophila flaw. (Symphathic Link injection will give you this)
Once you have those, you need the Mindcraft ability. (Mind Control)
Use Mind Control (You need some Control over your victim to even use it) to turn off Familial Ties. For both of them.

Or you could try Urruah's method; see below.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Alternately, you can put them in an unstable state. This is highly impractical without psychosism and sympathetic link, so I'll just assume you have those. First you need to max psychosism, then use psychotic break on mom or sis. After that, use the mind control ability to lower will as much as you can, then depending on whether you want obsessive or nymphomania you raise love/lust as much as possible. After that, save and hit them with love/lust overload. If their status on your phone says obsessive/nymphomania, congratulations. If not, reload and try again.

Next day, come back and when in front of them toggle on insanity aura and try spamming love/lust overload again to make it permanent. Otherwise they'll return to normal when they reach 100 willpower.

The benefit to this way of doing it is that you can instead choose to suppress something else like wild oats if you want.

Mom needs the flaw from mind control. Sis needs the flaws from mind control and sympathetic link. I don't think mom needs the one from flight like Larson does, though, since there's no willpower/energy bonus for being a milf like there is with the principal.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something worth mentioning for people who are really determined to see ALL of the scenes is that there are some hard to get scenes that most people won't end up seeing that require Billy to not have the flaw yet for the character in the scene. For instance, you could use the insanity aura to make Mom, Sis, Ally, or Ms Larson a Nympho or Obssessive before you have the flaws that make you think older women, younger women, or relatives are attractive. Then you can see some scenes where those girls take advantage of HIM instead of the other way around. You can't really get those scenes unless you try for that right away before you get most of the powers. I usually miss most of those scenes in my game since I don't do things in the right order for it normally.

Some of the scenes also require what you would normally consider an undesireable outcome like making the girls angry. I suspect the only way most people would figure out all the scenes would be to actually dig through the scripts in the game files since there's so many potential variables involved.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes