djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
For the Tamara part, I don't understand your problem. First you say she ignores you, now you say you can flirt with her. About the cheating part, I recommend using those cheats in the OP mostly, since fucking up your game is probably more likely by adding perks or jumping to certain storyline parts. Also be aware that "monster cock" is an advanced perk of "well endowed". So you can't get any moster cock contents before you unlock it. That requires polymorphism level 1 at least, assuming you already got "monster cock" from character creation.
i think you got something mixed up..
i just replied to other PLAYER QUESTION ABOUT about tamara , i aint got any probs with uinlocking her just answered to the reply that only the choise off red herring could unlock her and that is not true.
tamara can be unlocked even when someone dont take the red herring choise.

next is that i play this game for a long time but also restarted it about 5 or 6 times
and last restart i THOUGHT i clicked well endowed at start but apperently i did not
so i only asked if there is a code in console to unlock it (and NO it is NOT in the op
under console codes like , unlocking sister is in that codes (what actually is player.perk sister =true )

I Know for myself it s hard to reach propperly and in my case it s because english is not my native
language so pls forgive me if i am mistaken again

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Can someone post each flaw for each superpower? That walkthrough is long and can get confusing.
Currently known flaws:
Mind control - Incest
Enhanced Senses - Public Masturbation
Sympathetic Link - Can bang girls younger than you (Sis and Allie)
The link to the wiki is in the OP.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
If anyone is wondering, to trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to make mom a nympho, pick her alone on Wednesday/Saturday night and then pray to RNG. To slightly speed up the process, you can rollback to when you are about to go to sleep and mess with "random_drunk=", in order to reset the RNG counter.
I'm only writing this, because I did not manage to find how it's triggered exactly using the search function, and it took me an hour to figure out.

Reactions: papasmurf

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry, How do I get Tamara into the team ? I have 100 Lust and Love with her, have not followed here, tutored her nearly 100 times, have tried the patch, but nothing happened. Cannot get her into the team and finish this goal (Derek is in team)

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Sorry, How do I get Tamara into the team ? I have 100 Lust and Love with her, have not followed here, tutored her nearly 100 times, have tried the patch, but nothing happened. Cannot get her into the team and finish this goal (Derek is in team)
At some point after tutoring Tamara she's supposed to invite you to go out with her after school (Only on Mondays?). So that leaves you to choose between going with Freddy or going with Tamara after school. After the scene with Tamara, you should get another one with her in the school hall.

What is the dialogue when you tutor Tamara? If it's still the one with the friendly/flirty decision, it might be an issue related to the latest series of patches:
The Kelly investigation blocked alot of content in version 26.00. That was eventually fixed in 26.03. However the hotfix itself didn't seem to solve the problem (at least for me). I eventually got it working by downloading 26.03 and not patching 26.00-26.02 to 26.03. You can still use your old saves and if you want to run a quick test, the crunched version is only about 400MB.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
At some point after tutoring Tamara she's supposed to invite you to go out with her after school (Only on Mondays?). So that leaves you to choose between going with Freddy or going with Tamara after school. After the scene with Tamara, you should get another one with her in the school hall.

What is the dialogue when you tutor Tamara? If it's still the one with the friendly/flirty decision, it might be an issue related to the latest series of patches:
The Kelly investigation blocked alot of content in version 26.00. That was eventually fixed in 26.03. However the hotfix itself didn't seem to solve the problem (at least for me). I eventually got it working by downloading 26.03 and not patching 26.00-26.02 to 26.03. You can still use your old saves and if you want to run a quick test, the crunched version is only about 400MB.
I'm already playing the crunched 26.03 version (not a patched earlier 26 version), and yes the dialogue is still the friendly/flirty decision. And I have no other possibility to talk to Tamara

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
I'm already playing the crunched 26.03 version (not a patched earlier 26 version), and yes the dialogue is still the friendly/flirty decision. And I have no other possibility to talk to Tamara
Alright, that's strange. I could have a look at your savefile, but no promises here.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Uhh, if you find time to do that, will be great.
Ok looked into it, but I'm afraid I didn't find the issue. There are three possible problems I can think of:
1: Tamara already asked you to hang out with her but you ignored it (Choosing to hang out with Freddy or going home instead of hanging out with Tamara). I don't know whether her invitation is a one time chance or not.
2: You're missing some other triggers I'm not aware of. Your stat ecperiences are very low (0 for some stats), which indicates you probably cheated and thus missed alot of scenes like random events from going to class.
3: You're using mods or somehow fucked up your save using the console. I've come across two things in your save that seem strange. Maggie is both nympho and volatile and whenever I try to go to the second page of the phone interface the game crashes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're indeed using mods, you might want to post on the mod thread.

The only solution I can think of right now would be using the "jump" command in the console to one of the two Tamara scenes (Her inviting you to hang out after school, or meeting her again in the school hall). I'm afraid I don't know what the scenes are called though.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks a lot, in meantime I've gone back to a save where second site of phone didn't crash. Thanks for your hints.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
How much love/lust do you need with Tamara to move beyond just tutoring sessions? Like I was getting +3 favor every interaction and now I can flirt or whatever but I want to waste as little time on that stuff as possible given that each interaction only adds +1 love and I don't even know how much lust yet, but probably not much.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
How much love/lust do you need with Tamara to move beyond just tutoring sessions? Like I was getting +3 favor every interaction and now I can flirt or whatever but I want to waste as little time on that stuff as possible given that each interaction only adds +1 love and I don't even know how much lust yet, but probably not much.
Iirc, you need 60+ favor to be able to flirt and probably 60+ love to be able to progress in the storyline. It's not a 100% trigger though I believe. The favor/love/lust gain from each interaction depends on your stats.
Favor gain from the tutoring is (natural social)x1. Love gain from flirting is (personality)x1 and lust gain is (natural sovial)x1. Without cheating or mods your natural social is maxed at 5 and personality at 9 (5 from classes or training + 4 from superpowers). So if my assumptions are correct, the minimum number of tutoring sessions to progress in the story is 12+7=19.
So in order to avoid a silly amount of tutoring sessions, it's recommended to work on your stats first. To raise natural social beyond what you get from character creation, you need to do the H.I.T. program at the Initiative. Superpowers that increase personality are: Psychochism, SymPathetic Link, and Polymorphism.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
How much love/lust do you need with Tamara to move beyond just tutoring sessions?
Fa 40, Lo 25, Lu 0. You'll also want to make sure you do a minimum of 10 sessions (with Tamara) if you want to recruit Derek without setting him up with one of the girls.

(And as for the only other thing it is relevant to, you'll need a maximum of 90 sessions to always succeed at the flirt check in her sessions.)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The last playthrough I did, I wasn't able to recruit Tamara until I had both love and lust at 100 for her and it still took multiple tutoring sessions with her after that before she finally suggested we hang out at lunch. I waited til after I had all of the powers to recruit her (had also already recruited Derek).

I'm using Get Lucky and Radioactive. Also I actually did have Freddy follow her and it still worked, but I stopped before getting confronted by the guy she has watching out for her when she has her meeting with whoever is in the car. From past experience that seems to be about where the point of no return is regarding recruitment.

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
A question for the modders / Baal

Is there any way to either reduce / stop Mom's Nympho 4 scene when she's Deep Seated Nympho?
The reason is that it's a guaranteed Game Over after about 3 weeks of gameplay with her in Nympho state, Movie Time occurs way too frequently and the demerits just pile up. Seriously, got Nympho 1-3 in one game day, and 2x Nympho 4 the next game day, the probability of getting this seems excessive.

Or failing that, any way (that works) of decreasing demerit count or raising demerit limit. I've seen other posts stating ways of doing this, but none of them work.

Last resort would be some way of reducing the willpower effect of Movie Time, its an instant 0 willpower and unless you get Movie Time in the Afternoon you WILL get a demerit once it is finished.

Yes, I know i can just cure her of Nympho and/or turn her obsessive, but I want to unlock the scenes where she's Nympho with other characters (Sandra, Larson etc..) and there's no easy way to do that without racking up too many demerits.

Also, couple of possible bugs, using Get Lucky & Radioactive but haven't actually done any stat cheating in game except for cash, the various respect points (didn't touch cheerleader) and level 9 polymorph. Only powers are Enhanced Senses 3, Psychocism 3, Polymorph 9 & Sympathetic Link 3, all stats maxed with those powers in place (done legitimately so no possibility of it affecting these)

1. Nympho Sandra & Obsessed Denise - This is still triggering the Nympho Sandra & Nympho Denise beach scene?

2. Obsessed Mom (no flaw) & Sophie - All stat progression stops with Sophie once you start screwing her?

3. The Mom cleaning event doesn't seem to trigger with either obsessed or nympho, used to work with obsessed?

4. This is probably for Dark Philosopher - The photos section of phone doesn't show any scenes for Nikki or Mary? (I use this to try and track what I'm missing

Anyway, keep up the good work :D

EDIT : Forgot to mention, version is 26.03, downloaded full (not patched) and fresh game

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
A question for the modders / Baal

Is there any way to either reduce / stop Mom's Nympho 4 scene when she's Deep Seated Nympho?
The reason is that it's a guaranteed Game Over after about 3 weeks of gameplay with her in Nympho state, Movie Time occurs way too frequently and the demerits just pile up. Seriously, got Nympho 1-3 in one game day, and 2x Nympho 4 the next game day, the probability of getting this seems excessive.

Or failing that, any way (that works) of decreasing demerit count or raising demerit limit. I've seen other posts stating ways of doing this, but none of them work.

Last resort would be some way of reducing the willpower effect of Movie Time, its an instant 0 willpower and unless you get Movie Time in the Afternoon you WILL get a demerit once it is finished.

Yes, I know i can just cure her of Nympho and/or turn her obsessive, but I want to unlock the scenes where she's Nympho with other characters (Sandra, Larson etc..) and there's no easy way to do that without racking up too many demerits.

Also, couple of possible bugs, using Get Lucky & Radioactive but haven't actually done any stat cheating in game except for cash, the various respect points (didn't touch cheerleader) and level 9 polymorph. Only powers are Enhanced Senses 3, Psychocism 3, Polymorph 9 & Sympathetic Link 3, all stats maxed with those powers in place (done legitimately so no possibility of it affecting these)

1. Nympho Sandra & Obsessed Denise - This is still triggering the Nympho Sandra & Nympho Denise beach scene?

2. Obsessed Mom (no flaw) & Sophie - All stat progression stops with Sophie once you start screwing her?

3. The Mom cleaning event doesn't seem to trigger with either obsessed or nympho, used to work with obsessed?

4. This is probably for Dark Philosopher - The photos section of phone doesn't show any scenes for Nikki or Mary? (I use this to try and track what I'm missing

Anyway, keep up the good work :D

EDIT : Forgot to mention, version is 26.03, downloaded full (not patched) and fresh game
Try with SFC, compatible with GetLucky. You have many options on the characters

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Fa 40, Lo 25, Lu 0. You'll also want to make sure you do a minimum of 10 sessions (with Tamara) if you want to recruit Derek without setting him up with one of the girls.

(And as for the only other thing it is relevant to, you'll need a maximum of 90 sessions to always succeed at the flirt check in her sessions.)
Ah okay. I already got Derek recruited so that's not a problem. Just got to sink the time into flirting I guess.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
No. The max probability of any Nympho scene is 30%. The condition for it to occur is basically if Mom is there and Nympho, and it isn't Monday afternoon, and it isn't one of a handful of other uncommon events, she'll try to get Nympho. And once her stats are maxed, you'll always see scene 4. In the normal game, it is extraordinarily unlikely to get someone in a permanent crazy state. Temporary crazy wears off the next day. So I'd guess it is coded with a decently high chance so the player can actually get something out of the status for all of the 5 minutes it will normally be active.

It is probably a better fit to add a choice for it into RA since it is the one that adds the easy permanent crazy. But GL is the one that handles most of the event probability (and it is technically possible in the base game), so it would also be a good fit.

You can only remove school demerits. If you're getting a demerit somewhere else, it will just have to expire with time (usually two months).

Last resort would be some way of reducing the willpower effect of Movie Time, its an instant 0 willpower
Only if you don't have the incest flaw. 100 willpower if you do.

Nympho Sandra & Obsessed Denise - This is still triggering the Nympho Sandra & Nympho Denise beach scene?
It shouldn't. The scene triggering at all is just Sandra. The extension requires Denise to be Nympho.

Obsessed Mom (no flaw) & Sophie - All stat progression stops with Sophie once you start screwing her?
It will take her to a maximum of 30 corruption with well endowed (25 without). Many scenes work this way.

The Mom cleaning event doesn't seem to trigger with either obsessed or nympho, used to work with obsessed?
It never works with Nympho. Should work with Obsessive if she's been mind wiped.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

DeePee

Jul 1, 2018
i seem to have lost the principals phoine number due to a rollback and then save, so game things ive asked her while having the needed favor - but since i rolled back, it wasnt added to phone book (wild guess on this one).

any console command to remove a phone number so i can go ask her again or add it to phone book through console?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes