ossama

Jun 20, 2018
guys can you till me how to cheat in this game because i try every thing but not working
please help.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
guys can you till me how to cheat in this game because i try every thing but not working
please help.
Press the keys "shift" and the letter "O" simultaneously. It opens the console then use the commands depending on what you want to modify/cheat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atestoh

Apr 17, 2018
Guys, I just started playing this game and installed cheat menu.
But even after suppressing familial ties of mom, I cant do anything with her and it says, gross...
Please give me a solution

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
But even after suppressing familial ties of mom, I cant do anything with her and it says, gross...
What does it say besides gross? IIRC, it's because she's an older woman. There's a link to the wiki in the OP - it will tell you which power you need for attraction to older women (it's been a while & I don't remember but it would be worthwhile for you to read through the wiki anyway).

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
It takes time to kick in. The less willpower she has the less time it takes. At willpower 50% it takes two days.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
It takes time to kick in. The less willpower she has the less time it takes. At willpower 50% it takes two days.
No, it's just contingent on how much control you have over the character. The more control you have over a character, the sooner the mindcraft will initiate.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone post a screenshot of how the Gift of gab works?
I have it but do not see any suggestions on conversation topics. I'm using the non modded version.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can someone post a screenshot of how the Gift of gab works?
I have it but do not see any suggestions on conversation topics. I'm using the non modded version.
It only affects characters who can be interacted with.
It appears toward the upper right of the game screen when you mouse over/select the character.

Reactions: pk2000

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
It only affects characters who can be interacted with.
It appears toward the upper right of the game screen when you mouse over/select the character.
Thank you... I was looking for some visual/color indication on the boxes.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
no not entirly true
if u tutor tamara twice a day than favour will be high enough and you can go friendly on her (once) followed by flirt. it will raise the love and lust status and tamara is available

can find something but not all
i know if you dont choose the sister it is player.perk sister =True (or almost similar) (not oin the op)
i thought i did choose the option wel endowed but it seems i did nt cause in my latest restart
monster cock did not show up once.
so what code is that? ( Not in the op)
ANYONE ?

EDIT
So i think there are a lot more codes/spells which cant be find in the op
For the Tamara part, I don't understand your problem. First you say she ignores you, now you say you can flirt with her. About the cheating part, I recommend using those cheats in the OP mostly, since fucking up your game is probably more likely by adding perks or jumping to certain storyline parts. Also be aware that "monster cock" is an advanced perk of "well endowed". So you can't get any moster cock contents before you unlock it. That requires polymorphism level 1 at least, assuming you already got "monster cock" from character creation.

The "gross" comment usually happens when Billy sees something sexually related he doesn't enjoy. So for example seing someone naked that is too old/too young, without the corresponding flaws unlocked. I don't have much experience with cheating, other than for some testing, however supressing family ties is a "Mind Control" action and unlocking it should give you the incest flaw. In general family ties can be supressed in three ways: The MC-reprogramming supression, the character being obsesive, or the character being a nympho. So it is possible that Steph or Maggie want to get friggy with Billy, while he doesn't. And no, Billy does not consider Maggie too old, he just doesn't want to hump her before he gets the incest flaw.

As for 26.03 hoochie cooching the following characters is initially blocked until unlocking the flaws:

Stehanie: too young, family member
Maggie: family member
Allie: too young
Larson: too old

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Can someone post each flaw for each superpower? That walkthrough is long and can get confusing.
Currently known flaws:
Mind control - Incest
Enhanced Senses - Public Masturbation
Sympathetic Link - Can bang girls younger than you (Sis and Allie)

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes