• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
So what is the change log on 0.24?
i can't seem to interact with marry(i assume the new one is marry since the comment of badblonde), i'm using 0.23 saves will it cause trouble?
Mary wasn't in this update, he's still working on her renders. Each girl takes a ton of work, so we'll just have to wait and see when she's completed.

For anyone asking for the changelog just go to the wiki. I'd post a link, but still need one more post lmao.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Lot's o Story stuff. Plotlines are not sequential, but do have an internal cooldown. There are now 3 short plotlines, and 2 medium plotlines. The difference between the two is scope, consequences, and rewards. Where some short plot paths could be completed in a day, some medium plot paths could take a week or more.

1 new enemy: Luke Unlike other enemies, Luke is predefined, and will more or less fight the same way every time. He's relatively weak, so He shouldn't be too difficult ;)

Monster Cock: Is a new combat action that you can perform while in the unzip mini game, that let's you auto win that round but can only be used once per combat. It has it's own renders ^_^

New Kelly & Stephanie Mischief Action ($30 patron contribution) : Self explanitory

Full Polymorph options with Denise ($30 patron contribution) : If you have the rank 2 gender shifting or reproduction polymorph options, you may notice additional options besides (Generous & Selfish).

Full Polymorph options with Allie ($30 patron contribution) : If you have the rank 2 gender shifting or reproduction polymorph options, you may notice additional options besides (Generous & Selfish).

New Polymorph option for School Janitor Job ($30 patron contribution): Tired of the same old grind sweeping the classroom floors? Me neither. But for those few that think work has to be engaging and fun...Now you can spruce things up a bit if you have the first level of gender swap when working as a janitor. (Does not work on critical successes of failures) ".24 change log from wiki"

Reactions: Forgeshield

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Script error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caused by UnRen.bat?
Nah script errors poor script to file linkage this dev always has 20 fix's after a release (slight exaggeration) some games though dont like all unren's commands better not to use all ie number 9 in unren just each you need
Unren is a great script aid it does not interfere with the code just sometimes the script is looking for something that is not there
So IMO not unren

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Nah script errors poor script to file linkage this dev always has 20 fix's after a release (slight exaggeration) some games though dont like all unren's commands better not to use all ie number 9 in unren just each you need
Unren is a great script aid it does not interfere with the code just sometimes the script is looking for something that is not there
So IMO not unren
Nah, checked it again.

It is definitely option 3, 5 or 6.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
That's what I said some games can conflict as the parameters are not present for unrens script commands so use everything but those you have isolated
Thanks now I know if I ever play this which unren I know commands to avoid or manually script :)
You can always manually adjust the files in the renpy dir

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Script error.
Caused by UnRen.bat?
Occurs at compilation (run) time. Looks like it is being triggered by the stock unren-dev.rpy file. Specfically, by config.developer = True

The error is legitimate. The callback label is duplicated as the error indicates in those files.

(Edit) After making the callback labels unique, the game compiles and runs fine.

(Edit 2) If you are going to use Developer mode, the attached files will get you started. Put them in
game\chars . No other changes are made to these files. You don't need this to run the game normally.

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
Mary wasn't in this update, he's still working on her renders. Each girl takes a ton of work, so we'll just have to wait and see when she's completed.

For anyone asking for the changelog just go to the wiki. I'd post a link, but still need one more post lmao.
Oh Ok, i did notice that info on your phone just limited to vitality, willpower, and favor.
Also there is no fetish bar and status like nymphomaniac, etc when i started new game, is it normal or is because i cheated with console=True?
Another thing is unren.bat cause error to the exe files(some label defined twice).

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes