• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.23.7 and its hotfix were released through Patreon on the 22nd. I'll assume that hotfix was the Polykiss GUI element.
So, assume around the middle of next month to avoid too much disappointment.

yolo-69

Nov 24, 2017
0.23.7 and its hotfix were released through Patreon on the 22nd. I'll assume that hotfix was the Polykiss GUI element.
So, assume around the middle of next month to avoid too much disappointment.
so this month will be no update? The last update it's 0.23.0??

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I thought i had seen everything in this version but i keep discovering new scenes (for me although)
Doesnt mean i dont want a update but i wonder what more to discover in this version

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
so this month will be no update? The last update it's 0.23.0??
0.23.7 (a testing build) was released this month, about a week ago - according to his Patreon. Unless someone uploads it, we'll likely not see it.
Unlikely as test builds generally have tons of bugs.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Ph2pAhj-0nCzsbJo3UmsebB2Ns2HcaR6MNrOr3bsQczcVWKg4-qicyPFCn5rYJAK.png

What's in the build?
3 New NCHDL Plotlines

1 New (easy) Enemy: Luke

Combat Unzip Minigame Action: Monster Cock

New Kelly & Stephanie Mischief Action ($30 patron contribution)

Full Polymorph options with Denise ($30 patron contribution)

Full Polymorph options with Allie ($30 patron contribution)

New Polymorph option for School Janitor Job ($30 patron contribution)

What's it mean?
Lot's o Story stuff. Plotlines are not sequential, but do have an internal cooldown. There are now 3 short plotlines, and 2 medium plotlines. The difference between the two is scope, consequences, and rewards. Where some short plot paths could be completed in a day, some medium plot paths could take a week or more.

1 new enemy: Luke Unlike other enemies, Luke is predefined, and will more or less fight the same way every time. He's relatively weak, so He shouldn't be too difficult ;)

Monster Cock: Is a new combat action that you can perform while in the unzip mini game, that let's you auto win that round but can only be used once per combat. It has it's own renders ^_^

New Kelly & Stephanie Mischief Action ($30 patron contribution) : Self explanitory

Full Polymorph options with Denise ($30 patron contribution) : If you have the rank 2 gender shifting or reproduction polymorph options, you may notice additional options besides (Generous & Selfish).

Full Polymorph options with Allie ($30 patron contribution) : If you have the rank 2 gender shifting or reproduction polymorph options, you may notice additional options besides (Generous & Selfish).

New Polymorph option for School Janitor Job ($30 patron contribution): Tired of the same old grind sweeping the classroom floors? Me neither. But for those few that think work has to be engaging and fun...Now you can spruce things up a bit if you have the first level of gender swap when working as a janitor. (Does not work on critical successes of failures)

What's in the build?

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
And now to wait for the inevitable bug report and fix. But I have to say, I really do like Baal's stuff and I wish I had money to give him.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I have a quick question if anyone has the time... Been playing this on side of a few others.
I am into like Jan. 02 and caught the girl in parking lot stealing stuff. Have my super team together etc.
Not sure if that's far in game or what but was wondering do certain things happen due to Billy making people a freak Nympho etc.
I have yet to see the principle get into BDSM and i haven't seen Mom attack and join me and one of the girls.
Basically Question is - Do things just happen on the scale you have the girls or are they preset? A certain time and day?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Do you make them a nympho, or do you just raise their lust really high? There is an official state for being a nymphomaniac, or being obsessive.

Reactions: Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
well, humm just a lust thing... wasn't sure if i had to get girls close to being more of a freak to make things and actions to start. Mom has her moments, with Anne from time to time then sometimes i can't touch her and she goes back to normal prude :) I took a quick look at that Page -- that looks like it may answer this and more question thank you for your help. Just seems like there wasn't anything happening into Feb 01 -- it was getting boring lol Thanks Again!

Reactions: badblonde

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
well, humm just a lust thing... wasn't sure if i had to get girls close to being more of a freak to make things and actions to start. Mom has her moments, with Anne from time to time then sometimes i can't touch her and she goes back to normal prude :) I took a quick look at that Page -- that looks like it may answer this and more question thank you for your help. Just seems like there wasn't anything happening on Feb 01 -- it was getting boring lol Thanks Again!

@Jeepster might help you more

Reactions: Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Yeah i was looking for one... hence no luck Kudos badblonde - i am a newb when it comes to these "Novels" lol Just started like last week, sorta interactive reading on a few lol

daz9009

Apr 13, 2018
Loving the Polymorph additions! More Monster Cock sex options with the girls would be really hot : )

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes